PDA

View Full Version : Giant wiper strategy

Bladed Fire
11-01-2012, 07:11 AM
1.Start with your miners mining and train one miner for mining and castle archer.
2.After getting enough money, research two more miners for pray, after that miner hustle and passive incoming gold.
3.Get at least 5 miners to mine and 3 miners to pray.And the steps below are what you do when you saw the opponents spamming giants.
4.Research shinobi(all level) and train three shadowraths and two merics(This is a group 1)
5.Research giant growth(all level), Poison spray and electric wall, train a giant and a magikill.
6.Train 2 more group 1.
7. The enemy has three giants and castle archer(1 only because they keep spamming giants)! Attack with your giant in front and let your army attack them after that(remember always use magikill to cast spells continously without stopping(but electric wall spell you have to wait for a while to cast another spell)to support the giant and shadowrath) OR use your shadowraths to shinobi and attack his/her(I think if girls got play this game...) giants and run back to the army and repeat this until their giants die and attack!
8.They use Albowtross! Use magikill's Blast and Poison Spray to sweep them.
9.YOU WIN!(But this strategy is dangerous and you must always be caution because the opponent has GIANTS!)

Ninjastripy
11-01-2012, 08:52 AM
This is why giant-spamming is "The Way of the Noob" -Tecness2.

Bladed Fire
11-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Too many giants are not good, like I play in Stick War, one giant stuns the army, another giant came attacking but missed because they are stunning.

xzibit258
11-01-2012, 06:12 PM
The reason this isn't that good of a strategy is because they are not giant spamming they simply researched tower ghost 2 and have control of the central tower. and easy way to stop the giants from spawning is to send a couple units to the tower before a ghost giant spawns from it and stand there until the bar moves back a little your direction and the giants will no longer spawn from tower

xzibit258
11-01-2012, 06:13 PM
The reason this isn't that good of a strategy is because they are not giant spamming they simply researched tower ghost 2 and have control of the central tower. and easy way to stop the giants from spawning is to send a couple units to the tower before a ghost giant spawns from it and stand there until the bar moves back a little your direction and the giants will no longer spawn from tower

Dracus94
11-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Way to double post.
This strategy may be useful, but you're showing the strategy from the beginning of the game till they mass up giants. It's a huge if. Not everyone masses giants. You say they have one castle archer? You're showing it as though there's only one situation, and you have to be prepared since the beginning.

Edit:
The large number of parentheses hurts my eyes. :P

bluerinse
11-02-2012, 07:05 PM

People like me build walls in front of the central tower. This might be stupid, but I've faced some even more stupid people who don't realize that a castle archer can snipe it.

I still keep a majority of my army near the center tower though, leaving a giant or 2 behind to defend.

Mr. Stickfigure
11-12-2012, 07:15 PM
I normally send out one swordswrath and make two miners. Then I get castle archers. Then I will make more miners and another swordsrath. The you get an archer. After that you save up for the tower spawn. Once you have that it becomes hard for the enemy to get the middle tower. You can make 1 Magikill with all abilities, 1 meric two giants and a few speartons.