PDA

View Full Version : Order walls

kidinvisible
11-01-2012, 03:30 PM
The walls that order can create
1) are near on impossible to destroy while being created.
2) Unless you're behind the wall being created or have a flying unit you cannot kill the miner creating it.
3) Should not be allowed to place 2 in a small space.
4) Should NOT Be allowed to be created so quickly after one's been destroyed/another has just been created.

m0ntana
11-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Also, the chaos wall is underpowed. It is tiny, has way little health, and shoots weak attacks.

Bladed Fire
11-01-2012, 07:11 PM
As Order, use one Shadowrath with shinobi level 2 to destroy it. As Chaos, use Marrowkai's hell fists and reaper plus deads in the back to destroy it.

Dracus94
11-01-2012, 09:59 PM
If you have archidons you can kill the miner...

300noob
11-02-2012, 12:31 AM
what are you talking about?
the wall is good, nothing to complaint, i beat people with double wall easy, just need to learn how.
as for the tower on chaos, they can stop small swordwrath attacks.

i think i only see ya trying to make the chaos stronger so ya can win everybody who using order with chaos.

yes i beat the living light out of many people using tower but i also do the same to wall.

kidinvisible
11-02-2012, 07:55 AM
I'm not trying to make chaos stronger, because unless you play as them you wont see that after 5 minutes they generally suck.
So what I'm saying is you get 5 minutes to take a foothold to win as chaos, but if in the first 3 minutes some one's already double walled and spamming archers..
The wall is to over powered because...when you've got 20 archers behind it, and a miner who can put a second wall up straight after one's destroyed.
You can't just send crawlers to destroy it, you have to have giants/5-10 juggerknights because the archers will destroy anything, so as for the skeletal mage, skull fists, I do use it but generally it's a lost cause because unless you can keep a stronghold of the tower after attacking it, the attack was pointless and destroyed your army.

As for using archidons, I'm complaining about chaos vs wall, as the only thing with the ability to kill the miner is the eclipse and that's got horrible range damage so would require a lot of them. All other units (including dead - the poison archer) attacks wall.

Tecness2
11-02-2012, 08:12 AM
The only thing I agree with in this thread, is walls are op. There should be a delay from when I kill a wall, until he's able to build another. (600 delay)

300noob
11-02-2012, 09:00 AM
I'm not trying to make chaos stronger, because unless you play as them you wont see that after 5 minutes they generally suck.
So what I'm saying is you get 5 minutes to take a foothold to win as chaos, but if in the first 3 minutes some one's already double walled and spamming archers..
The wall is to over powered because...when you've got 20 archers behind it, and a miner who can put a second wall up straight after one's destroyed.
You can't just send crawlers to destroy it, you have to have giants/5-10 juggerknights because the archers will destroy anything, so as for the skeletal mage, skull fists, I do use it but generally it's a lost cause because unless you can keep a stronghold of the tower after attacking it, the attack was pointless and destroyed your army.

As for using archidons, I'm complaining about chaos vs wall, as the only thing with the ability to kill the miner is the eclipse and that's got horrible range damage so would require a lot of them. All other units (including dead - the poison archer) attacks wall.

dude, i have mates who play chaos too, we have had a great battle, back and ford, back and ford , arrows, sword, spear, guts fly everywhere
he managed to destroyed my double wall and heavily damaged my army but luckily he don't have any mage or controling the units enough so i survived with some died cuz of poison while he retreating then he back with more units and destroyed my newly built wall while my army haven't fully recovered yet and made like about 6-7 of my miners died before my army recovered. the battle ended with me the winner but it was a close battle, i win mainly because i know him better than he know me.
and heck, we are both at the top 40 on the leaderboard.

kidinvisible
11-02-2012, 09:09 AM
dude, i have mates who play chaos too, we have had a great battle, back and ford, back and ford , arrows, sword, spear, guts fly everywhere
he managed to destroyed my double wall and heavily damaged my army but luckily he don't have any mage or controling the units enough so i survived with some died cuz of poison while he retreating then he back with more units and destroyed my newly built wall while my army haven't fully recovered yet and made like about 6-7 of my miners died before my army recovered. the battle ended with me the winner but it was a close battle, i win mainly because i know him better than he know me.
and heck, we are both at the top 40 on the leaderboard.

I jump between 50-25 on leaderboard..
It's nothing to do with me being an idiot, the fact is and as tecness has tested and proved, Order will beat chaos in a massive fight.
And as I also recall him saying in a post somewhere, Chaos need to win within 5-6 minutes or so,
I don't think Order is overpowered as such, I just think all they're little advantages make a large advantage in a battle, and with the wall as well it makes it an even bigger enhancement.

300noob
11-02-2012, 09:51 AM
I jump between 50-25 on leaderboard..
It's nothing to do with me being an idiot, the fact is and as tecness has tested and proved, Order will beat chaos in a massive fight.
And as I also recall him saying in a post somewhere, Chaos need to win within 5-6 minutes or so,
I don't think Order is overpowered as such, I just think all they're little advantages make a large advantage in a battle, and with the wall as well it makes it an even bigger enhancement.
Well, if the chaos don't beat the order in first 6 minutes, chaos could considered lose. though some players can turn the tide.and some order players is not good at all and lose with the chaos player spend like 10 freaking minute waiting for the order player. i arranged the battle between those 2 and that's the result, the chaos player who i beat 4 times with no loses so far beat the other order player after waiting for him in 10 mins no rush...and the order player is not very happy....

kidinvisible
11-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Well, if the chaos don't beat the order in first 6 minutes, chaos could considered lose. though some players can turn the tide.and some order players is not good at all and lose with the chaos player spend like 10 freaking minute waiting for the order player. i arranged the battle between those 2 and that's the result, the chaos player who i beat 4 times with no loses so far beat the other order player after waiting for him in 10 mins no rush...and the order player is not very happy....
I didn't understand a word of that.

300noob
11-03-2012, 09:06 AM
I didn't understand a word of that.

well, that's not a suprise.
but the order wall is pretty normal...don't need to mess with it.

kidinvisible
11-03-2012, 06:33 PM
well, that's not a suprise.
but the order wall is pretty normal...don't need to mess with it.

Nothing to do with my intelligence, more to do with your spelling and grammar.

MrSticky
11-04-2012, 03:26 PM
in all of my 70+ games i've never seen an chaos wall yet.... :(

kidinvisible
11-04-2012, 03:39 PM
in all of my 70+ games i've never seen an chaos wall yet.... :(

Chaos don't have walls, they have in-effective turrets.

bluerinse
11-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Chaos don't have walls, they have in-effective turrets.

What do the turrets do? Is there a video about it? I need to know to see if it's as good as order.

asdfstick
11-04-2012, 06:36 PM
The turrets shoot tiny green projectiles at an enemy but it does barley any damage and has low health.

RUMMAKER
11-04-2012, 08:55 PM
i think chaos towers poison the enemy.

asdfstick
11-04-2012, 08:56 PM
i think chaos towers poison the enemy.

they don't

FrozenFury3
11-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Personally i think walls are perfectly fine, maybe if anything, walls could take 10% longer to make, but thats as far as i would go, i think CrazyJay has done perfectly in balancing the walls and towers for both teams.

Tecness2
11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Personally i think walls are perfectly fine, maybe if anything, walls could take 10% longer to make, but thats as far as i would go, i think CrazyJay has done perfectly in balancing the walls and towers for both teams.
Kiss ass. It's not fine :p When a wall dies, the miner should not be able to instantly build another one.

FrozenFury3
11-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Why not? it costs them 200 gold? id rather him waste it making a wall then making more troops :L

Tecness2
11-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Why not? it costs them 200 gold? id rather him waste it making a wall then making more troops :L
Because, if he has say, 18 archers behind those walls, I WANT THEM DEAD, NOT INSTANTLY RESPAWNED.

FrozenFury3
11-04-2012, 10:05 PM
They shouldn't get passed 5 archers if you know how to play ;) hahaha. I'm kidding, yea i know but that's were the Magikill gets involved :) watch how fast those archers will run once u move your Magikill close :P

Tecness2
11-04-2012, 10:08 PM
They shouldn't get passed 5 archers if you know how to play ;) hahaha. I'm kidding, yea i know but that's were the Magikill gets involved :) watch how fast those archers will run once u move your Magikill close :P
Or how fast your magikill gets snipped by 18 arrows at once.

FrozenFury3
11-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Clearly you would have a Spearton or 2 in front of it to take the damage silly haha :P

Dracus94
11-04-2012, 10:23 PM
After a couple of major screwups and losing all my archidons, I run the hell away whenever I see a magikill :D
But yeah... cooldowns on walls sounds good.

300noob
11-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Rofl, when i see a magikill with meat shield(s), i instandly set all my archers to garrison. If the magikill is not close to the meat shield(s), i would try to concentrate on the mage though...
sometimes, just fake fall back the archers so the mage follow (out of the protection of meat shield) and then return fire (somtimes don't work when the other player have faster reflex and computer)
as for the wall....lol, any good players can beat double wall easy.
the only thing i complain now is keep fighting at halloween map and castle map which is freaking short....