PDA

View Full Version : Alternitive and challenges?

TheFighterz
11-02-2012, 10:59 AM
In my opinion, there will be/are many die-hard Stick War fans out there who feel angered or irked by having to pay for Chaos. Now, before I send out my idea, I know some of you are like "But ____, why can't you just pay the $4 and STFU?" well, there are many parents who feel it's unesessary, and it's monthly, which quickly adds up.

So, my idea is that chaos should be extremely expensive (maybe 5.5K) empire coins to have Chaos for those who for whatever reason cannot get Chaos.

______

Other idea; Challenges. Don't you just hate that you're 10 gold away from getting that epic hat/moustache? So am I. There should be challenges like "Get over 1000 gold in less than a minuite" or "Kill 5 units (in one game) with 1-2 castle archers" that give little bits of gold no more than 75 for completing.

Tecness2
11-02-2012, 11:03 AM
In my opinion, there will be/are many die-hard Stick War fans out there who feel angered or irked by having to pay for Chaos. Now, before I send out my idea, I know some of you are like "But ____, why can't you just pay the $4 and STFU?" well, there are many parents who feel it's unesessary, and it's monthly, which quickly adds up.

So, my idea is that chaos should be extremely expensive (maybe 5.5K) empire coins to have Chaos for those who for whatever reason cannot get Chaos.

______

Other idea; Challenges. Don't you just hate that you're 10 gold away from getting that epic hat/moustache? So am I. There should be challenges like "Get over 1000 gold in less than a minuite" or "Kill 5 units (in one game) with 1-2 castle archers" that give little bits of gold no more than 75 for completing.
3.99 a month is 47.88 a year. If you decided not to buy that ONE game, you'll have more than a year of chaos.
While, it would be cool to pay with empire coins, there would be no difference at this point. Maybe in a later version.

The challenge idea is good though.

jerrytt
11-02-2012, 12:57 PM
So instead of paying any money you only have to play everyday for more than a year and a half just to get chaos for one month?

m0ntana
11-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Do what I do, get chaos for one month then cancel it.

TheFighterz
11-02-2012, 02:53 PM
So instead of paying any money you only have to play everyday for more than a year and a half just to get chaos for one month?

Maybe forever considering that time? (Though that would require a lot more E. Coins)

Tecness2
11-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Maybe forever considering that time? (Though that would require a lot more E. Coins)
Then what's to stop people from paying 30ish bucks, and just using those Empire Coins and buying chaos permanently like that?

TheFighterz
11-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Then what's to stop people from paying 30ish bucks, and just using those Empire Coins and buying chaos permanently like that?

All ideas have their problems here-and-there.