PDA

View Full Version : Order vs Chaos - Who would win?

m0ntana
11-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Hello!
The big question - is Chaos better then Order? Is Chaos worth its money? It all depends on how you use it.
Now, before we begin, let me give a brief description of each chaos and Order unit.

Chaos:

Miner - Collects gold and mana, able to build turrets.

Crawler - A cheap, small, fast unit, but powerful in packs.

Dead - Range unit that throws its own poisonous guts.

Marrowkai - A skeleton mage that is able to attack lines of fists and send reapers.

Medusa - The queen of the Chaos, able to turn units in to stone and shoot poison onto the floor.

Bomber - Quickly trained, fast, and able to do massive damage in areas.

Juggerknight - A strong, armored knight able to charge and stun.

Eclipsor - A fast flying ranged unit, cheaper and trained more quickly then Albatross.

Giant - In one hand, holding a large club, and in another hand, holding a dead unit.

Order:

Miner - Collects gold and mana, able to build a protection wall.

Swordrath - Inexpensive sword unit, average health and attack, also able to rage.

Archidon - A ranged unit with low health, but able to outrun and out range some units.

Meric - A cleric who is able to heal units, cure from poison, and heal your monument.

Majikill - Leader of order, powerful mage able to electrify, poison, and fire.

Spearton - A unit with great health and armor, able to form a phalanx, and mostly used to take damage.

Shadowrath - A fast ninja, with the ability to become invisible, poison, and assassinate. Also, the enemy of Order giants.

Allbowtross - A slow, flying ranged unit, able to shoot flaming bolts.

Enslaved Giants - Captured Chaos giant, able to throw rocks, mostly used for defense.

Okay, now you know the units, so its time to see which unit would beat which.

Crawler vs Swordrath = Swordrath wins

Dead vs Archidon = Dead wins

Marrowkai vs Majikill = Majikill wins (with spells)

Medusa vs Meric = Medusa wins

Juggerknight vs Spearton = Juggerknight wins

Eclipsor vs Albowtross = Albowtross wins

Giant vs Enslaved Giant = Giant

Well, thats it.. for now.

jerrytt
11-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Im pretty sure that the enslaved giant wins every time, simply because of range.

m0ntana
11-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Actually, a Chaos giant beats an enslaved giant, and I'm only doing unit vs unit.

jerrytt
11-03-2012, 12:27 PM
? does the chaos do more dmg? cause an enslaved giant would get some hits in before the chaos one can attack

m0ntana
11-03-2012, 12:53 PM
It depends on how you use them.

SpartanDeath
11-03-2012, 01:27 PM
I would like a good strategy to beating people

TheFighterz
11-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Assuming this is 1v1, are abilities into factor? If so, I still see the Archidon being the Dead every time due to more damage and range. Also, Bomber vs Shadowrath? (Bomber no abilities, Shadowrath with abilities)

Tecness2
11-03-2012, 06:50 PM
The dead does more damage than an Archidon, plus it has poison. The dead counts as armored, so the Archidon does even less damage than normal.
An enslaved giant should kill a normal giant, in a 1 on 1 fight, simply because they do around the same damage, and have around the same health. The enslaved giant gets a few hits in because of range.

...Bomber is a suicidal unit. 1 bomber can't even kill a single miner. How would it stand against a shadowrath?

Dracus94
11-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Why would you put a medusa against a meric? XP
They kinda serve different roles.

SpartanDeath
11-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Why would you put a medusa against a meric? XP
They kinda serve different roles.
The meric can heal and attack

bluerinse
11-04-2012, 06:44 PM
You forgot miner vs enslaved miner! ;)

Plus, whether you win or not depends on how you use combinations of units, not one-on-one. Try testing with popular combinations (such as swordwrath/archidon vs. single spearton)

Azxc
11-05-2012, 02:44 AM
I think it is hard to tell which side is better...
it depends on strategy
Many factors affect the result...
although Dead is surely stronger than Archidon, but will their difference on costs, training time or even walking speed affect the result?

On Crawler vs Swordrath = Swordrath wins, do you really test it on 1 vs 1....? Or battle in large number? I think you will spawn more crawlers than swordwarths in a period of time with same amount money and the battle result maybe crawlers win?

On Medusa vs Meric = Medusa wins, that shy... just stone the Meric.... How about speartons+Merics v.s. Jugger knights+Medusas? will it has a difference?
(merics may be cheaper than medusas and their healing abilities strengthen the speartons, or even cure the poison caused by the medusas)

So it is hard to judge which (Order or Chaos) is stronger

Dracus94
11-05-2012, 02:25 PM
+1^
Crawlers are faster, but weaker than Swordwrath. Merics and Medusa serve different roles. The combination matters more than the individual 1v1 fights.

Ninjastripy
11-06-2012, 12:07 PM
They were made to be equal. CrazyJay (and co) spent many months balancing. Of course, though, it all depends on the player.

Ortex
11-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Medusa beats meric, medusa turns him into stone, done.

xzibit258
11-15-2012, 03:23 PM
chaos army

-five crawlers
-three juggernuats
-two deads
-four bombers
-two medusa's
-two wingadons
-one gaint

vs.

order army

-five ninja
-three merics
-two gaints
-two mages
-four spearton
-four albowtross
-three archers
-four swordwrath

equals

both sides running home.

Ortex
11-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Chaos wins because of its technology and good stuff

But order would also win because of its enslaved giants and ghosts and miner walls..

Allbowtross wins against eclipsor because it's stronger

Archer vs dead, dead wins because it throws guts that poison archers.

Juggerknight vs Spearton: both upgraded would be tied...

Enslaved giant vs giants: enslaved giants because they stun and throws rocks, giants would lose a lot of health before reaching it...

Monks vs medusa: medusa wins..
Magikill vs marrowkai: Magikill because they can explode, poison, and build electric walls... Destroys marrowkai.

Crawlers vs Swordwraith: Swordwraith wins because stronger

Bombers depend... Dies from archers, kills swordwraiths, miners,

See all these? Order and chaos are different but tied

StickBrazilian
11-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Order win with speartons,because that how i won

Ortex
11-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Chaos wins with Juggerknight :/ Speartons and juggerknights are the same but juggerknights charge and stun and can stab your head then throw you to the ground.l
Speartons can block And push back causing stun..

xzibit258
11-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Chaos wins because of its technology and good stuff

But order would also win because of its enslaved giants and ghosts and miner walls..

Allbowtross wins against eclipsor because it's stronger

Archer vs dead, dead wins because it throws guts that poison archers.

Juggerknight vs Spearton: both upgraded would be tied...

Enslaved giant vs giants: enslaved giants because they stun and throws rocks, giants would lose a lot of health before reaching it...

Monks vs medusa: medusa wins..
Magikill vs marrowkai: Magikill because they can explode, poison, and build electric walls... Destroys marrowkai.

Crawlers vs Swordwraith: Swordwraith wins because stronger

Bombers depend... Dies from archers, kills swordwraiths, miners,

See all these? Order and chaos are different but tied

lol juggernaut and spearton are not equal a spearton might be able to hold its own against a juggernuat for a little but thats it.

RasianMan89
12-08-2012, 05:51 PM
the spearton actually wins against the juggerknight i tried it and the spearton won even while he was poisoned and the speartons K.O. against the juggerknoght is boss lol

RasianMan89
12-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Chaos wins with Juggerknight :/ Speartons and juggerknights are the same but juggerknights charge and stun and can stab your head then throw you to the ground.l
Speartons can block And push back causing stun..

the juggerknight cant do the "axe in the face" thing to the spearton,but the spearton can do the "spear in the neck"thing to the juggerknight.and plus,when the juggerknight charges,the spearton can block,and then bash and then pwn the juggerknight

KaHate
12-17-2012, 04:59 PM
You can kill a Giant (chaos) with only a swordwrath. by using ur mind.. the giant attacks slow. that u can dodge their attacks.
and. chaos vs order is doesn't matter about the force. it's about ur strategy..

jerrytt
12-17-2012, 05:59 PM
only in campaign, in multiplayer, the enemy can just retarget you once youve passed by him.

Juice Box
12-21-2012, 06:54 AM
I don't think we can really come to a conclusion that one faction is better than the other. There will always be that one person that thinks Order is better than Chaos, and vice versa.

Basically, it depend on opinions, their strategies, and whether they have Membership.

mafia10
12-26-2012, 01:10 AM
The dead does more damage than an Archidon, plus it has poison. The dead counts as armored, so the Archidon does even less damage than normal.
An enslaved giant should kill a normal giant, in a 1 on 1 fight, simply because they do around the same damage, and have around the same health. The enslaved giant gets a few hits in because of range.

...Bomber is a suicidal unit. 1 bomber can't even kill a single miner. How would it stand against a shadowrath?
tecness, a archidon does more damage but has low health so if the dead didnt have pison gut and and had 1 bar of health an archidon would win

u forgot marrowkai

fhtrg
06-16-2013, 03:27 PM
tecness, a archidon does more damage but has low health so if the dead didnt have pison gut and and had 1 bar of health an archidon would win

u forgot marrowkai

the archidon would lose because dead technicly have armor

You forgot miner vs enslaved miner! ;)

Plus, whether you win or not depends on how you use combinations of units, not one-on-one. Try testing with popular combinations (such as swordwrath/archidon vs. single spearton)

enslaved miner would win because chaos units have passive healing!

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-17-2013, 10:19 AM

LOL...very old thread, althought: And? Juggers would win against speartons too, althought they have equal cost..... and deads win against albows, althought albows are costing more.... and please read bluerinse's post.

daltonwarrior
06-20-2013, 06:19 PM
Depends on the player................

Here is my general army for Order in a friendly game, no miners and ALL abilities researched: 3 speartons, 3 shadowrath, 8 swordwrath, 2 enslave giants, 2 magikill, 5 archidons, 3 merics, 2 allbowtross.

For Chaos: 4 juggerknights, 8 crawlers, 4 deads, 4 eclipsors, 2 chaotic giants, 2 marrowkai, 2 medusas, 4 bombers.

daltonwarrior
06-20-2013, 06:20 PM
the archidon would lose because dead technicly have armor

Not to mention they have more health.

stickman311
06-20-2013, 06:24 PM
This is a really old thread, so it has been remade.http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?64410-The-Great-Debate-Order-VS-Chaos

wise magikill
06-20-2013, 08:34 PM
chaos is more effective attacking
order is more defending

i never lose fight chaos cuz im defending base UNTIL they miner run out spots

stickman311
06-21-2013, 04:54 AM
i never lose fight chaos cuz im defending base UNTIL they miner run out spots

Lies

Xyit
07-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Wouldn't marrokai win one on one because of the extreme range of hell fists?? The mage wouldnt be able to reach the marrowkai with electric wall and fire blast, poison wouldnt be enough to kill him.

fhtrg
07-07-2013, 02:54 PM

...Bomber is a suicidal unit. 1 bomber can't even kill a single miner. How would it stand against a shadowrath?I haven't read the whole thread so I just reply to this: Giant would win because they have more health!

Wyrmspawn
07-10-2013, 08:19 AM
I'm not sure... order giants work better in mass than chaos giants. While a chaos giant would probably kill an enslaved giant in 1 vs 1 combat, in giant massing you can simply use one giant as meat shield for others to pound the heck out of the chaos giants.

That said, I've never tested it out; I have yet to fight a chaos giant spammer, anyway.