PDA

View Full Version : "Keep Away" help?

TheFighterz
11-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Lately, I have seen a trend of people making nothing but swordwraths. I love them as much as the next guy, but I generally find the center very important, but as more (new) players become more aggresive, I see less of the "Build up army and use it wisely" to "Spam Swordwraths until you overwhelm them or they rage-quit".

Basically, help against swordwrath spam?

Tecness2
11-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Lately, I have seen a trend of people making nothing but swordwraths. I love them as much as the next guy, but I generally find the center very important, but as more (new) players become more aggresive, I see less of the "Build up army and use it wisely" to "Spam Swordwraths until you overwhelm them or they rage-quit".

Basically, help against swordwrath spam?
As order? Get a spearton as fast as you can. For ever 3 swordwrath, you need 1 spearton.

TheFighterz
11-02-2012, 10:45 PM
As order? Get a spearton as fast as you can. For ever 3 swordwrath, you need 1 spearton.

And if they just keep stockpiling swordwrath?

Tecness2
11-02-2012, 10:47 PM
And if they just keep stockpiling swordwrath?
stockpile speartons and archers with a magikill or two. Poison, electric wall and fireball are powerful, even more when doubled.

SpartanDeath
11-03-2012, 01:28 PM
you could just poison the whole army and wait for them to drop dead. If a meric is at hand, use a ninga to kill the meric(s)

Dracus94
11-03-2012, 09:10 PM
A castle archer can hold off pretty much every rush.
Three of them make it impossible to destroy your statue without a stronger army than mass swordwrath.

bluerinse
11-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Build a wall, and use archers and castle archers to snipe them.

If you don't have the economy, get speartons to hold them off until then.

1 swordwrath: 150 gold
1 spearton: 450 gold, 50 mana
3 swordwrath: 450 gold

So basically, with the help of 50 mana each 3 swords, you can either kill most of their swordwraths with little to spare or use the shield wall to hold them off until you can get archers or walls.