PDA

View Full Version : HELP FOR SALE

DragonFrost
11-03-2012, 04:44 PM
I'm bored... so if anyone wants anything tested i'd be happy to help as soon as i see any posts (but both sides have to be order as i dont have chaos).

petmuju
11-04-2012, 01:50 AM
Are you selling help or are you doing it for free?

DragonFrost
11-04-2012, 08:09 AM
free, i guess i should have wrote "OFFERING HELP"?

jerrytt
11-04-2012, 11:00 AM
archer shots for spearton? flame(archidon) for spearton? also number of archers needed to kill one albatross. is there a difference in the damage of flame shots on swordwrath?
(i like archers:P)

DragonFrost
11-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Ok, will do asap (sorry, but the game's loading pretty slowly :(). Ummm, and flame for spearton means only flame shots?
And number of archers to kill albatross... 1v1 (as in when 1 archer dies another goes to attack), or #? v1 (as in say 2 or more archers attack at the same time). And using only normal shots? or flames?
And for "difference in the damage of flame shots on swordwrath", does that mean, compare to a normal shot?
(I understand the archer shot for spearton :P)
ANSWERS: SPEARTON (not in shield wall mode) TAKES 40 HITS FROM NORMAL ARROWS TO DIE
SPEARTON (still not in shield wall) TAKES 40 HITS FROM FLAME ARROWS TO DIE
FOR SPEARTON IN SHIELD WALL MODE TO DIE, I DONT KNOW (and i ain't gonna calculate it cuz you didnt ask for it :P)ALBOWTROSS (no archidons used any flaming arrows, nor does the albowtross have blazing bolts upgrade) TAKES AT LEAST THREE ARCHIDONS TO KILL (from full hp, using 3 full hp archidons) (what i did was send two archidons together to attack 1 albowtross, and they both died, but the albowtross was almost dead, i sent another archidon (by itself) to kill the albowtross, the albowtross took out half of the archidons hp before dying (and i did not garrison/heal the albowtross between my first 2 archidons and the third). AT LEAST 1 WILL DIE, AND MOST LIKELY A SECOND WILL DIE OR BE MORTALLY WOUNDED.
ANY DAMAGE DIFFERENCE FROM FLAME ARROWS AND NORMAL ARROWS ON SWORDWRATHS?: NOT THAT I CAN TELL.

Dracus94
11-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Archer shots it takes to kill a miner.
Also, how many shots it takes to kill a miner with flame arrow would be nice.

DragonFrost
11-04-2012, 12:30 PM
ok, but i'll do jerrytt's first. And i will ONLY use flame arrows, k( for the flame arrow one obviously)? And can u specify, with miner hustle or not
ANSWERS: NON MINER HUSTLE WITH NORMAL ARROWS: 5
MINER HUSTLE WITH NORMAL ARROWS: 7
NON MINER HUSTLE WITH FIRE ARROWS: 5
MINER HUSTLE WITH FIRE ARROWS: 7

jerrytt
11-04-2012, 12:34 PM
for albatross its all at one time, like 2 archers fighting one albatross. and for the swordwrath, do the flame arrows do more dmg than normal arrows?

DragonFrost
11-04-2012, 12:38 PM
k
hmmmmm.. OK FROM NOW ON dont ask for flame and normal arrows, cuz i'm pretty sure flame arrows only have extra range, but same damage. ONLY the blazing bolts give extra damage i believe. You'll have to ask crazy jay about the details. Besides, it never mentioned in the description anything about extra damage. I think we misunderstood when we learned that blazing bolts do extra damge.

petmuju
11-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Wow, right after my post, many people start asking for help! O_o

DragonFrost
11-05-2012, 06:36 AM
:P maybe you bumped it?

DragonFrost
11-06-2012, 07:27 AM
AHA FOUND A PARADOX IN CRAZY JAY'S FORUM GAMEPLAY GUIDE! If you read closely the order technologies, you'll see that it says the effect for flame arrow is extra range AND damage. Yet when you read the upgrade "blazing bolts", it says (beside an asterisk) that the blazing bolts, UNLIKE flame arrow, give extra damage. :p

18addepallis
11-09-2012, 06:12 PM
i was playing a guy and then randomly it just said that i was defeated. I had just said that i had to leave may be that was why???:confused: