PDA

View Full Version : PAUSE RULES, NEEDS A CHANGE

FrozenFury3
11-04-2012, 06:02 AM
Hey guys, this Pause bullshit is getting to my head. When playing people and they start losing, they pause the game, once you unpause, they will pause again until you leave, my previous game resulted in the game being paused for 8 minutes because the other player refused to lose.

What should be done, CrazyJay im talking to you so listen up ;) haha. Each player should only be allowed to Pause the game 3-5 times per game. Does not matter how long its been paused but you can only click the pause button certain amount of times, if it stays this way, noobs will keep pausing and ruining the game for people just because they are losing.

Anyone got any better alternatives id love to hear it, but i just dont think its fair for those who actually want to play the game without people pausing every 5 seconds.

Thanks for listening guys ;)

FrozenFury

kidinvisible
11-04-2012, 06:35 AM
This is a very true idea, because the pause button doesn't actually work if some one needs the toilet or something (because the other player can un-pause) it's automatically useless and only there to annoy people in my opinion.

petmuju
11-04-2012, 07:43 AM
This rule should be made: Pause for a limit of 5 minutes. Opponent can't unpause once it's paused. If 5 minutes is up, game resumes whether the person who paused it came back or not. There should also be some mini-game for the opponent of the person who paused it to play while waiting. :D

FrozenFury3
11-04-2012, 04:32 PM
I think waiting for 5 mins would give players the shits. But yea its kinda pointless since the opponent cant straight away unpause it. But i still believe they should be only allowed to pause it 5 times, reguardless of the duration. Or maybe 2 mins of the game being paused in total, as i think 5 mins might be a bit too much. :)

Llegacy
11-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Well if you weren't such a competent player, Frozenfury, then maybe you wouldn't have this issue! :p

FrozenFury3
11-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Well if you weren't such a competent player, Frozenfury, then maybe you wouldn't have this issue! :p

Haha Llegacy, maybe i just am :( but im sure it irritates other players too. :P

Dracus94
11-04-2012, 09:28 PM
I know people who pause because they have to do something else, and they switch tabs too. The funny thing is, you can lag out while you're paused. That should change too :P
A 2-3 minute time limit sounds good, and maybe 2-3 pauses a game seems acceptable.