PDA

View Full Version : Health re-gained when garrisoned.

kidinvisible
11-04-2012, 01:48 PM
In early game, all order players rush, as a chaos player this is expected.
along with 2-3 swordsmen or 1 archer or 1 swordsman 1 archer.
The fact that chaos can only defend themselves early game (troop wise) is crawlers, is annoying.
But the fact that order troops kill your crawlers and then run away when you summon a juggerknight is annoying.
But the fact that all the damage the crawlers do by the time you summoned a juggerknight is healed while the order troops is garrisoned is even more annoying.

TL;DR
Troops shouldn't gain health when garrisoned

DragonFrost
11-04-2012, 02:03 PM
aw.... but i like the troop getting cured from poison and healing while in garrison... plus i never "rush" when i fight chaos....

kidinvisible
11-04-2012, 02:04 PM
aw.... but i like the troop getting cured from poison and healing while in garrison... but i never "rush" when i fight chaos....

I don't see a problem with the curing of poison, I just think if some one build 2-3 weaks troops, and one person builds 1 stronger much more expensive they shouldn't be at a disadvantage because the other player can keep garrisoning and healing.

MrSticky
11-04-2012, 02:15 PM
True.

MiamiBigAL
11-04-2012, 04:22 PM
You can garrison and heal to...

300noob
11-04-2012, 11:28 PM
uh....your troop can heal in the castle...plus, when researched ya troop will heal DURING COMBAT

kidinvisible
11-05-2012, 05:48 AM
uh....your troop can heal in the castle...plus, when researched ya troop will heal DURING COMBAT

I know that, but I don't think any troop should heal when garrisoned, except maybe miners.

MiamiBigAL
11-05-2012, 11:41 AM
In other words, what you're really trying to say is...make Chaos more powerful because you can't deal with order at the moment while using Chaos?

Dracus94
11-05-2012, 02:28 PM
I disagree. Units healing while garrisoned is fine imo. I'm not sure about a upgrade that heals during combat. Maybe only a few certain units, I guess, because isn't that what Merics are for?

300noob
11-06-2012, 07:20 AM
I disagree. Units healing while garrisoned is fine imo. I'm not sure about a upgrade that heals during combat. Maybe only a few certain units, I guess, because isn't that what Merics are for?

Actually mate, on chaos, they have no meric but they CAN HEAL AND CURE while garrisoned and HEAL AND CURE (overtime) DURING combat without any research (or so i though because my chaos friend have the self heal and cure very very early in the game). (the spearton is superior compare to jugger in damage and armor but because the jugger have self-heal during combat it win without any abilities in 1 on 1)
So basicly, order need the heal and cure while garrisoned because the chaos don't even need to garrison to heal and cure though they can heal faster while garrison, and that's an not small edge for chaos.

kidinvisible
11-06-2012, 11:45 AM
In other words, what you're really trying to say is...make Chaos more powerful because you can't deal with order at the moment while using Chaos?

I'm not trying to make chaos more powerful, but early game (when people garrison to heal) order is definitely more effective. On top of this they use garrisoning to heal any damage you have done. I'm not an idiot at the game, I do win 3:1. But because Chaos wont beat order in a siege fight, and that chaos generally need to make a strong winning lead at the start to win. It's just that bit harder.
If I fought myself one using chaos one using order.
I would win using order. I do play as order, but I rarely find any problems playing as them, but because no one plays as chaos no one knows what the issues are.
Hence why there's no guides in the Chaos part of the forum, yet there's tones in Order..

Tecness2
11-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Hence why there's no guides in the Chaos part of the forum, yet there's tones in Order..
There's no guides because there isn't very much versatility early game with chaos.

300noob
11-07-2012, 04:22 AM
I'm not trying to make chaos more powerful, but early game (when people garrison to heal) order is definitely more effective. On top of this they use garrisoning to heal any damage you have done. I'm not an idiot at the game, I do win 3:1. But because Chaos wont beat order in a siege fight, and that chaos generally need to make a strong winning lead at the start to win. It's just that bit harder.
If I fought myself one using chaos one using order.
I would win using order. I do play as order, but I rarely find any problems playing as them, but because no one plays as chaos no one knows what the issues are.
the last guy fight me (he use chaos) beat the crap out of me.
ya just need to find a way.

kidinvisible
11-07-2012, 05:03 AM
the last guy fight me (he use chaos) beat the crap out of me.
ya just need to find a way.

Jesus Christ...I've said time and time again, I'm in the top 100, usually top 30-50 when I actually play more than one game a day.
I know how to win, I'm just saying that garrisoning at the start of a game gives Chaos no advantage, and gives Order a bigger advantage.
As I've gotten Tec to prove it, the natural health buff is very useless start game, so that's no advantage.

Tecness2
11-07-2012, 06:37 AM
Top 8. I agree with Kidinvisible. Anyone want to say "You just need to find a way" to me?

kidinvisible
11-07-2012, 06:50 AM
Top 8. I agree with Kidinvisible. Anyone want to say "You just need to find a way" to me?

Thank you Tecness.
People obviously think I'm trying to make Chaos overpowered but because people don't play them, and even less who do use forums.
People don't notice things which are slightly unbalanced.

MiamiBigAL
11-07-2012, 03:52 PM
you just need to find a way.

300noob
11-07-2012, 10:59 PM
you just need to find a way.

Rofl =))
Ya took the words right off my mouth. Ya said that right after techness say: "Anyone want to say "You just need to find a way" to me?"
Funny.