PDA

View Full Version : Non-gameplay suggestions

BenJones
11-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Allow name changes
-something like periodic name changes so a player could put his [clan]name and add to bitter tensions :D

Allow truces
-a controversial one, but about 1/20 games I get an extremely laggy one, one of which lagged 6x slower! Neither my opponent or I wanted to surrender, so adding truces (no rank loss) in which both players agree would eliminate terribly laggy battles

A better user database
-a searchable user database for all players, with tons of info on them (upgrades, have chaos, wins/losses, replays) would be awesome

Previously suggested things, but I will bump them

Pause limits
-pauses are actually good, I let my opponent text/number one xD for 30 seconds, but I never came across an opponent repeatedly abusing the pause button

Tournaments
-allow users to pool wagers (empire coins) for one to win all of them would be awesome and super fun :DDDD

Scaled Matchmaking
-i dunno this is complicated. perhaps allow two modes, scaled vs. random matchmaking? I would personally like both

Dracus94
11-05-2012, 03:16 PM
YESSSSSS! These are great ideas! +1? :P

xenodor
11-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Great ideas, I'll throw in some suggestion of my own while we're on topic.
I suggest an advanced quality toggle, where you can eliminate certain features to get the quality low enough to run smoothly on a slow server/internet. And make it manual, so as to be semi permanent, not auto detected.
Give the option to select map sizes ahead of time. Many people prefer one map size to the other, and being able to choose adds a level of customizability.
More things to spend empire coins on; sound effects, dead soldiers exploding into confetti, or custom made maps to invite your friends to
More ways to get empire coins; achievements, so many victories in a day, etc
And lastly I suggest a difficulty toggle, where you can toggle it to fight against anyone, or only people rated as even with you. This will mean less newbs getting stomped on, and then ragequitting the game as a whole, and gives the experts consistent challenge.

300noob
11-08-2012, 08:13 AM
To add more
Pratice mode: you can do all kind of practice here, against chaos, order, certain types of units, maps, practice for campaign,...with different difficulties.
Survival mode: same as above but endless. (not sure about this)
More rewarding PvP games wins beside the first win of the day coin and rating (like 2-3 empire coin). And maybe small reward for losing to
comfort the lost players like 1 empire coin or somethings (maybe).
Campaign mode...
Higher population cap?
More customization?
Some other stuff?

kidinvisible
11-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Brilliant ideas, especially the scaled match making. As much as I love an easy much, it would make it much easier for other players to get into the top 100 if the top 100 are fighting each other (losing and gaining rank) Probably would actually truly show is better or not.

300noob
11-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Brilliant ideas, especially the scaled match making. As much as I love an easy much, it would make it much easier for other players to get into the top 100 if the top 100 are fighting each other (losing and gaining rank) Probably would actually truly show is better or not.
uhm, the scaled match making idea is good but questionable. might need some tweaks.

Panki
11-11-2012, 05:15 AM
I also wish you could spectate battles.