PDA

View Full Version : Winning A Game

Tecness2
11-05-2012, 08:23 AM
We all know, winning a game (once per day) will get you 10 empire coins. This is nice.
But, I was just asked, "what does winning a game do? You don't get money"
Well, what does it do? It gives you rating. What does that do? Put you on the leaderboards. What does that do? Absolutely nothing.

Some ideas to make winning a game more...enjoyable, even after the game, would be nice.

Dracus94
11-05-2012, 03:26 PM
I agree, though I don't know what. What I do know, is that you shouldn't reward a player who plays more with stronger units (Example: OH LOOK, YOU LEVELED UP! YOU GET +1 TO SWORDWRATH SPEED!) No. Just no.

jerrytt
11-05-2012, 04:37 PM
perhaps 2 coins per win on top of 10 for first win?

FrozenFury3
11-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Maybe something like if your in the top 10, you get double gold for a win? So 20 Gold a day for winning. Also maybe 5 gold for each win for any player that beats someone in the top 10?

Dracus94
11-05-2012, 08:14 PM
I don't know about the top 10 leaderboard thing...
Keep in mind that if you're a member you get 300 coins a month. If you win a game every day for a month, you can earn roughly that amount.
The devs gotta eat too ya know.

300noob
11-08-2012, 12:10 AM
how about just win a game give you ~3-5 empire points and losing give 1 empire point , just to cool the losing guy down.

Reiniat
11-09-2012, 08:03 PM
I believe it would be better of you can win 5 empire coines per day, with a limit of 15, this way you are rewarding players being dedicated, not just playing one game every day until win.

Tecness2
11-10-2012, 05:57 PM
found out that you gain no empire points if your first win of the day is a lag out or surrender. I mean, what if you are about to win and the other guy surrenders?
It's odd. If my opponent lags out, I still get the 10 coins.

300noob
11-10-2012, 08:55 PM
found out that you gain no empire points if your first win of the day is a lag out or surrender. I mean, what if you are about to win and the other guy surrenders?
Weir.

It's odd. If my opponent lags out, I still get the 10 coins.
Yes, it's true, I still get first win of the day empire coins even if my opponents lag out.

TheFighterz
11-10-2012, 10:11 PM
2 Gold for every 2 consecutive wins?

Panki
11-11-2012, 06:23 AM
First win = 10 coins
Win against favored = 10 coins
Win against even = 5 coins
Win against not favored = 3 coins
Lose = 1 coin or none.

Alphatronic5000
11-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Thats why I only play this game one time a day since you only get 10 empire points a day. So far I earned 85 empire points with using a few upgrades

xzibit258
11-11-2012, 06:03 PM
I have felt the same way about this.* I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS AS I GOT UP THIS MORNING.

you always have a lot of motivation that first game to get those ten empire coins. [though you should have motivation every game just to get that rating up a bit.]
so what then after that?

maybe there should be a second currency.
and this currency you get through winning battles and beating campaign.

as for the stick empire coins earnings.....

first win: 15
3 consecutive wins: 35
win against favored:15
lose:5
win against rating 350+:20
win against even:10

after 3 consecutive wins every win after that earns you another 10 coins until win spree breaks

Ortex
11-13-2012, 10:13 PM
I actually think you should get 10 coins per wins.

Tecness2
11-13-2012, 10:17 PM
I actually think you should get 10 coins per wins.
No, just no.
I'll just take 3,000 empire coins then.

FrozenFury3
11-14-2012, 06:49 AM
To the people suggesting they win 10 coins per win against favoured, and like 5 coins per win and so on, you make me laugh. If coins were given out that frequently id have over 8,000 coins and already purchased the whole Armoury.
Your suggestions wont even get looked at, firstly because CrazyJay is not going to hand out coins for each win since he would lose money... Id say about 70% of people prefer playing as Order over Chaos (From the players ive seen play Chaos/Order), that means the people who don't pay for the game and play more games then the Chaos players will have more coins then them, even tho the Chaos players payed RL money for it. It defeats the purpose of CrazyJay making the game, he's obviously trying to make the game and get some profit (And for his own amusement of course) but nothings for free people.
The only reasonable offer would be like, you get 5 coins extra on top of the first win of the day if your in the top 10 rankings. So 15 coins per day for being in top 10, and no i'm not just saying that because i'm in the top 10, but it will make more people want to be in the top 10 rankings so they get cooler items in Armoury

FrozenFury3
11-14-2012, 06:56 AM
What about suggestions other then coins for wins, its not all about coins haha.

For example,
If your on a 50 win streak, your name on chat changes colour? (Green, Red, Blue, Magenta, etc) and once you lose, you lost your colour. I dunno, just something different to basing your wins on coins.
Or like the name on the leader board is changed to a gold colour, showing you have not lost in 50+ games or something like that.

Tecness2
11-14-2012, 07:04 AM
What about suggestions other then coins for wins, its not all about coins haha.

For example,
If your on a 50 win streak, your name on chat changes colour? (Green, Red, Blue, Magenta, etc) and once you lose, you lost your colour. I dunno, just something different to basing your wins on coins.
Or like the name on the leader board is changed to a gold colour, showing you have not lost in 50+ games or something like that.
I do like something like this.
10 win streak is red name
15 win streak is a blue name
20 win streak is a green name
25 win streak is a purple name
35 win streak is a grey name
50+ win streak is a white name

Or something like that. Would be interesting to see.

Also, PEOPLE.
STOP THINKING SO MUCH ABOUT COINS! I made this thread, completely, NOT about coins.

Bladed Fire
11-14-2012, 07:05 AM
Just........ 10 coin to win per day. And when you log in continiously day after day, plus 1 coin per day.

FrozenFury3
11-14-2012, 07:09 AM
I do like something like this.
10 win streak is red name
15 win streak is a blue name
20 win streak is a green name
25 win streak is a purple name
35 win streak is a grey name
50+ win streak is a white name

Or something like that. Would be interesting to see.

Also, PEOPLE.
STOP THINKING SO MUCH ABOUT COINS! I made this thread, completely, NOT about coins.

Haha, enough about coins guys ;)
Yea i like that idea actually Tec, but maybe 10 wins is too low tho :L everyone would have colours then :L like im sure you dont have problems getting over 25 wins without losing. Think about how many people would have coloured names then haha :P it would be a very colourful LeadersBoard ;)
Maybe something like,
25 wins red
50 wins green
75 wins purple
100 wins + white
That would make it more challenging and people would be like wow 100 wins if anyone got that haha.

Tecness2
11-14-2012, 07:37 AM
Haha, enough about coins guys ;)
Yea i like that idea actually Tec, but maybe 10 wins is too low tho :L everyone would have colours then :L like im sure you dont have problems getting over 25 wins without losing. Think about how many people would have coloured names then haha :P it would be a very colourful LeadersBoard ;)
Maybe something like,
25 wins red
50 wins green
75 wins purple
100 wins + white
That would make it more challenging and people would be like wow 100 wins if anyone got that haha.
Well, you and I both had 100+ win streak at one point.
Not everyone can be as good as us :p
Mine is for more...casual gamers, Lol.

FrozenFury3
11-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Well you did say at the start of your post that you wanted something to acheive, wins and stuff so therefore it will make people try harder to not lose and feel cool when they get a new colour ;) haha

300noob
11-15-2012, 11:14 PM
Winning a game should give you a Stealth-Bomber to use in next match...:DROFL:D