PDA

View Full Version : Tecness - Review

kidinvisible
11-06-2012, 11:54 AM
May you review for something else for me.
If you know two chaos & order troops with the same health it would be brilliant to use as subjects otherwise use the closest you can think of.

How quickly a chaos unit regains full health when garrisoned
How quickly a chaos unit regains full health standing around
How quickly a chaos & order unit (of similar health) regain full health (preferably something with a decent amount of health) (and how much of a time difference the chaos unit beats the order unit(due to natural perment health buff))
How quickly a order archidon regains full health when garrisoned
How quickly a swordswrath regain health when garrisoned.

Tecness2
11-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Hits were done by un-upgraded miners. I used them because they are pretty close (if not the same) in attack damage.
The % left of health, is just a rough estimate, plus, or minus, 7.5% of what I have written down.
The time, is within 3 seconds of what it actually was. I looked away a bit.

38 hits on a juggerknight(50% health left) took over 2:50 to heal while standing around.
Result:REALLY DAMN SLOWLY

38 hits on a juggerknight(50% health left) took around 34 seconds to heal while garrisoned(in combat healing and about 6-12 second travel time were not taking into account)
Result: Pretty damn quick.

39 hits on spearton(45% health left) took over 50 seconds to heal while garrisoned.
Result: Average

12ish hits on an Archidon(20% left) took 10 seconds to fully heal while garrisoned.
Result: Pretty quick but expected because of it's low health.

I didn't bother doing a swordwrath. From 20% health left, I'm assuming he'd be close the Archidon's rate.

Another thing I've found. It would take, 80(maybe 90) chaos suicide bombers, to kill an un-upgraded statue.

kidinvisible
11-07-2012, 03:39 AM
This proves my fact then that the natural chaos health buff isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Tecness2
11-07-2012, 06:37 AM
This proves my fact then that the natural chaos health buff isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Not by itself, but paired with the garrison's heal, it's very powerful.

kidinvisible
11-07-2012, 06:51 AM
Not by itself, but paired with the garrison's heal, it's very powerful.

Yes but, in another post I've shown that's its very in-beneficial in 90% of games to garrison Chaos units.