PDA

View Full Version : Lace Vs Jet Firekin

Paxxy
11-09-2012, 06:19 AM
My part [Lace] - http://filz.us/6bp Didn't finish because Keeneye forfeited and I just started.

Keeneye's part [Jet Firekin] - Didn't even start because was grounded from his computer for 5 years.

I'm really sorry guys but Keeneye randomly forfeited because his parents grounded him so I guess I win by forfeited.

cutterguy
11-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Bro, if you want to win this battle you need to put a link to your battle, if none of you both posted then this thread is useless!

uPnP
11-09-2012, 08:52 AM
A proof should do the trick. This win wont count unless you actually made your animation. Even if it aint finish.
Just release it. It wouldnt be a win since both of you didnt even show any animation

IMO this thread is useless. You shouldnt even be proud of defeating someone by forfeit. espescially if you didnt do your part
and that they were forced to stop.

Pick your battles next time. Good luck:p

Craziest God
11-09-2012, 09:07 AM
post your animation!paxxy

Praetorain
12-16-2012, 08:01 AM
Your animation is alot better than I expected!

Zatike
12-16-2012, 12:58 PM
i dont really think this should have even been posted if they one didnt start and the other just started but that being said i would like to say paxxy you did really well on the beginning of the animation and i could see how that would have ended up a very nice animation, keep it up.

Praetorain
12-16-2012, 07:36 PM
i dont really think this should have even been posted if they one didnt start and the other just started but that being said i would like to say paxxy you did really well on the beginning of the animation and i could see how that would have ended up a very nice animation, keep it up.
Thank you for encouraging my opponent in RHG.

Sans
12-17-2012, 01:54 AM
useless battle

Praetorain
12-17-2012, 01:58 PM
Yeah, Paxxy won by default.

lilg742ster
12-18-2012, 10:21 PM
WTF MAN!!! That's my X-Games bg lol

Blublublublu
12-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Your thread must follow these rules:
- Rule 1: Your battle MUST be completed. That means both entries. If not and you still post your battle
in the battlezone, the topic will be locked.
- Rule 2: If you've finished your battle and your opponent has quit, you may post a thread stating that your opponent forfeit with a link to your battle.
- Rule 3: The thread title should be of your usernames, NOT your RHG Characters' names
i.e.: Terkoiz vs Miccool

Sooooo TECHNICALLY, if he hasn't finished, even if the other has forfeited, he doesn't gain a point, as his animation isn't completed. Or those rule are not applied anymore? Just saying because I saw more battles with unfinished vs forfeit or unfinished vs unfinished, and they gain points...