PDA

View Full Version : Change or Remove the Auto-Lose function!

wei2000
11-09-2012, 08:00 PM
They need to remove the 'Auto-Lose' function, or modify it so that:
1:it shows your lag amount, how much more lag to get auto loss, ect.
2:it takes more lag or more time or both, so games can go longer.
The 'Auto Lose' function makes it so that you'll lose (assuming if you have average/near average internet connection)
within 5-15 minutes, which is a BIG annoyance, as at that time, chances are that you'll be building up your army to attack.
All of a sudden, there's a 'defeat' screen, like you lost when you're about to win.:mad:
Basically, this means that all you have to do is (against a average/near average internet connection opponent, assuming that you have a no lag connection) is basically wait and/or survive within the time limit (5-15 minutes) to win. This is easy.
This makes it unfair to people playing the game, especially if you have bad internet or if the game is long or both.
Several times, I've been building up my army just to lose (20-40 times).:mad:
I also suggest you reset the win/loss count and the ratings to make it fair for the people with bad internet.
Also, if possible, try to make a system that pairs up 'good internet' players with other 'good internet' players and vise versa with the players with 'bad internet'. That way there is no problem in battles, where 1 player is forced to experience the lag of the other's internet.

TheFighterz
11-10-2012, 07:36 AM
Win/Loss ratio should be modified so that it only records wins/losses from:

1. The Castle Being Destroyed
2. The Enemy Surrendering

Lag is not that fair for us with bad computers :( Still, 1.20 did make a kinda difference.

Dracus94
11-11-2012, 03:13 PM
1.20 made it worse for me, imo
and what people are forgetting is, that if you close the window/open a new tab, you'll lag out, and you'll never lose another game. Ever again.

jerrytt
11-11-2012, 03:55 PM
on my computer, if i hover over the windows on the bottom, it shows a little screen with the game in it. So apparantly i can switch windows without lagging out.