PDA

View Full Version : 6-Hit Combo

Scooty
11-11-2012, 11:39 AM
I wanted to try another demo for my RHG character, and I ended up with this. My only problem with the animation is the build up to the final hit, where it looks like the guy was just floating through the air. Other than that, I'm pretty pleased with the quality.

http://www.fileize.com/view/4f525864-8c0/

Tell me what you think.

Also, every time I import sounds into Flash, they lose their quality and end up sounding like shit. Is there a way to stop that or what?

Scooty
11-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Comment you sunsabitches!

Yukio
11-11-2012, 03:51 PM
IT was legit all it needs is a gun from someone's ass

Scooty
11-11-2012, 04:04 PM
it needs is a gun from someone's ass

I'm sorry, what

Manny93
11-11-2012, 04:09 PM
hmm...i dunno. it's not bad, but your rhg seems a little stiff. also, his legs seem to get slightly longer when he kicks the last guy standing.

and about the sounds issue, if you're using flash 8 (though i'm pretty sure this is applicable to most versions of flash), go to file> publish settings> click on the flash tab. in the flash tab, there should be a section that says "audio stream" and across from it, a button that says "set". click on "set" and you'll see something that says "bit rate". click on "bit rate" and click on 160 kbps. after doing that, you'll see something that says "quality". click on that, and click on "best" then click okay. after that, you'll see something that says "audio event". click on the "set" button across from it, and do the same thing you did for audio stream.

i hope i didn't confuse you. :/ i'm really bad at explaining stuff, but i wanted to help out.

Scooty
11-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Resizing has always been a bitch for me, and I see what you're talking about with the stiffness. As for the audio quality, I'll try that and see what happens, thanks