Bladed Fire
11-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Shadowrath-ninja
Ninja=can use stealth, like in the game
real ninja- can throw kunai and shurikens, clone and alot more
Suggestion for Shadowrath:
Stealth
Fury
Kunai(125% damage more than normal, long range)research 50 gold .when activate, uses 5 mana
Shurikens(Toggle on and off, long range, 75% normal damage, fast throwing speed, free when toggled on like Blazing Bolts, not like Poison Guts)research 300 gold
Clone(create two clones for a period of time, half of Shadowrath's stats, like health and attack, no skill.(When killed, turn into wood log)research 300 gold 50 mana. when activate, uses 50 mana.

Just suggestions, if this approved, please make Shadowrath more expensive than before.

Ninjastripy
11-12-2012, 10:49 AM
LOL real ninjas can clone?!
You've been watching too much Naruto

TheFighterz
11-12-2012, 03:37 PM
May as well give the Shadowrath an ability called "One Ninja Army" since one of these things with those abilities can pretty much beat Giants in seconds.

Also, someone's been watching lots of Naruto.

Bladed Fire
11-12-2012, 05:27 PM
REALLY? Sorry for the clone mistake.... Please ignore this ability.

Bladed Fire
11-12-2012, 05:47 PM
But it would be better for Shadowrath when skirmish. Just clone to let the enemy to fight your clone, kunai to critically hit him in long range and at last shurikens to hit him in long range in case the clone being destroyed and cause him damage before he hits you with his melee. And when he catches back, toggle of the shuriken and fight him with melee. But... is this overpowered?

petmuju
11-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Clone = overpowered. A shadowrath is stronger than 3 magikill minions(although they are not in-game)

TheFighterz
11-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Ninja's if they had this would make all, and I mean ALL units obsolete. There's a reason that Speartons didn't get back spear-throw. (So archers and albowtross wouldn't be obsolete)

With damage multipliers, super-speed, assasination AND poison, can we keep long-range ability off the list please?

Bladed Fire
11-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Ok.

Ortex
11-13-2012, 09:27 PM
Alright blades, cloning the ninjas? They can kill like 5 or more soldiers and you want then to clone? At first. There upgrades.
So if the clone gets cloak and power and all of that, now finally kunais? They already have a weapon and you want them to throw kunai? This is what archers are for you know. I don't like those ideas

PUMU
01-22-2013, 12:23 AM
This is simply in response to a signature I saw
SirKomcision name
Number 489
Shadowrath should get a way to stun units I believe. Would be a way for fixate to get more time in. Also they won't kill speartons instantly which annoys me a bit when faced with spearton rushers. Although this addition may be too overpowered as well in the grand scheme of things

_Ai_
01-22-2013, 01:50 AM
Alright blades, cloning the ninjas? They can kill like 5 or more soldiers and you want then to clone? At first. There upgrades.
So if the clone gets cloak and power and all of that, now finally kunais? They already have a weapon and you want them to throw kunai? This is what archers are for you know. I don't like those ideas

Long time no see......

But I agree that this suggestion will make ninjas more OP

WyzDM
01-22-2013, 10:05 AM
LOL real ninjas can clone?!
You've been watching too much Naruto

^

Bladed Fire
01-23-2013, 06:09 AM
Who bump this thread???? LOL

_Ai_
01-23-2013, 06:13 AM
I dont know?! who is the one mischievious enough to do this?!

DragonFrost
01-23-2013, 08:09 AM
This is simply in response to a signature I saw
SirKomcision name
Number 489
Shadowrath should get a way to stun units I believe. Would be a way for fixate to get more time in. Also they won't kill speartons instantly which annoys me a bit when faced with spearton rushers. Although this addition may be too overpowered as well in the grand scheme of things

Culprit...

PUMU
01-24-2013, 11:26 PM
Lol I was playing against someone who was attempting to mass shadowrath.
I was using chaos and wasn't really interested in harassing his economy with crawlers. So I spawn 4 c giants and 7 juggers a fully up graded tower spawn and a few dead with poison guts. My ghost scouted and saw:
2 walls 3 e giants 7 or so shadowrath 4 Albows and a pair of speartons and a cleric. I didn't want this to get into a bigger problem so in beknownst to the opponent I loaded 12-14 bombers and garrisoned them all.
And after the second t spawn had spawned I attacked aiming for the Albows first seeing as I'd hit the majority of his units at once. He apparently thinks I don't see his shadowrath go into shinobi and run past me but I could and I noticed he set them on my tower. Already having purchased resilience I wasn't worried at all I waited for them to begin hitting the statue with sticks before I in garrisoned all of the bombers immediately killing them all with a... Plop
The castle dead also helped with this and the miner turrets so... :D victory followed he then surrendered after he smoothed his miners and rather weak remaining defense leaving a singular castle archer.

Jombloxx
01-25-2013, 10:08 AM
New abilities will make him too overpowered.i suggest the gold for the abs to be much more as the mana also or shadowrath to about 800 gold 200 mana 6 pop and else.LOL hell be the strongest after giant :D

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Shadowrath-ninja
Ninja=can use stealth, like in the game
real ninja- can throw kunai and shurikens, clone and alot more
Suggestion for Shadowrath:
Stealth
Fury
Kunai(125% damage more than normal, long range)research 50 gold .when activate, uses 5 mana
Shurikens(Toggle on and off, long range, 75% normal damage, fast throwing speed, free when toggled on like Blazing Bolts, not like Poison Guts)research 300 gold
Clone(create two clones for a period of time, half of Shadowrath's stats, like health and attack, no skill.(When killed, turn into wood log)research 300 gold 50 mana. when activate, uses 50 mana.

Just suggestions, if this approved, please make Shadowrath more expensive than before.

Althought this thread is so old I just want to post here something XD

Kunai (with chain): No damage, ability like reaper of marrows
dodge: While battling he can dodge some attacks (sharingan eyes XD)
the-way-only-with-fists: Ninja dont use weapon, instead hitting and kicking with high speed
smoke bomb: throw a bomb with smoke...no damage, making units invisable
the-shuriken-that-force-an-oppontment-unit-to-do-one on one-with-ninja: lke the name says alreeady, ninja throws shuriken, resolve eff, no damage from shuriken, also, other units cant interfer this battle; ninja can flee, while oppontment unit chase XD (have also a time limit...if time limit reach, oppontment unit can flee and other units can interfer)

kk, I know this will never ever happen, but I just like it ^_^

Drizzle
10-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Awwww... How can u even find this old, ancient thread, which is covered with dust of time? O_O

badplayer
10-27-2013, 03:41 PM
necrobump

FailingAtFailing
10-27-2013, 05:21 PM
If we want shadowrath to be buffed in any way, something that would make alot of sense would be if their attacks ignored armour, like giant boulders. Like maybe the ninjas strike in between joints in the armour or hit in critical weak spots.

I don't think they should do extra damage to armour (like albowtross blazing bolts) but be able to ignore it. If they did extra damage to armour a pair of shadowrath could probably do serious damage to a giant, and that is just... not right.

Heck, we could even have the armour-ignore ability need to be researched like miner hustle or cure.

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-28-2013, 10:23 AM
If we want shadowrath to be buffed in any way, something that would make alot of sense would be if their attacks ignored armour, like giant boulders. Like maybe the ninjas strike in between joints in the armour or hit in critical weak spots.

I don't think they should do extra damage to armour (like albowtross blazing bolts) but be able to ignore it. If they did extra damage to armour a pair of shadowrath could probably do serious damage to a giant, and that is just... not right.

Heck, we could even have the armour-ignore ability need to be researched like miner hustle or cure.

hehe, so they finnaly can instant kill medusa, marrows and deads ^_^

Wyrmspawn
10-28-2013, 11:10 AM
I believe that would weaken chaos way too much... How about giving ninjas a stun ability instead? A little OP, but...

Smoke bomb
50 mana per
No damage
Area effect
Stun for 1 second
Recharge 20 seconds

Could give just enough time to get away after killing a mage.

Or, boost its attack speed when it doesn't have fixate. Like,

Fixate: toggle on/off
When on: damage increases per hit
When off: more rapid hits, but no stacks.

That, or we could make fixate stack indefinitely. It doesn't really help anyway, since people can just move their units to restart fixate.

Or, maybe they could make fixate keep counting as long as it attacks the same unit. Not as long as the shadow stays in one spot.

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-28-2013, 11:46 AM
lol, got an idea:

water-image: with this ability, the ninja will make 2 other images of himself....the images themself cant do any damage to oppontment, this ability is only to confuse your oppontment....you cant even control them....but its kinda cool if the oppontment will attack the images instead of the real ninja XD also, the images will vanished in a periode of time (not too long)

Drizzle
10-29-2013, 01:07 AM
lol guys, ninjas are even OP already, don't make it too beast for this game :P

jerrytt
10-29-2013, 01:10 AM

this, though they could see more use in regular matches.

_Ai_
10-29-2013, 05:19 AM

Please don't. Don't make ninja mass any more troublesome than it is right now. Especially on DM. Urgh.

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-30-2013, 01:40 PM
Please don't. Don't make ninja mass any more troublesome than it is right now. Especially on DM. Urgh.

lol...XD this thread here isnt really a seriouse thread, just a funny thread ^_^ I dont think they will be able to throw kunais nor shurikens....nor the funny abilities a normal ninja should had XD

fram
11-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Maybe an (expensive) skill would be for when the shadowrath dies he has 2 clones each with 1/3 or 1/4 of his stats.
Also to beat ninja spam its quite hard. you need THREE magikill AND! TWO WALLS. hope you can get that before they get 20 ninjas