PDA

View Full Version : What's the storyline?

Bladed Fire
11-15-2012, 12:13 AM
As any campaign needs a story, just like Stick War. Without storyline, we don't know why Shadowrath, Meric, Allbowtross came to Order and we don't know why Chaos appears.Middle Tower and Tower Spawn needs exclamation too.

THE RISER
11-15-2012, 12:21 AM
if saw the order empire intro on the homepage you would know order's story...as for chaos ...they will probably give it an intro too !

Bladed Fire
11-15-2012, 01:36 AM
But just rebels something and there not exist of Shadowrath and all new units in Order.

Bladed Fire
11-15-2012, 01:39 AM
Plus Chaos too I think they have created the story but not showed up only, so I hope campaign will be coming SOON enough before I become old.

TheFighterz
11-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Alright, so the first Order you played as in Stick War 1 became too powerful, as they took over the entire land. All the enimies you fought, Speartons, Swordwrath, Archdion and Magikill were forced to live in the outskirts of Immorta. Now all the empires are teaming together to overthrow the Old Order, which is now Chaos I'd assume.

asdfstick
11-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Alright, so the first Order you played as in Stick War 1 became too powerful, as they took over the entire land. All the enimies you fought, Speartons, Swordwrath, Archdion and Magikill were forced to live in the outskirts of Immorta. Now all the empires are teaming together to overthrow the Old Order, which is now Chaos I'd assume.
yeah that's what i'm guessing

Bladed Fire
11-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Hope this is coming true.

Bladed Fire
11-15-2012, 11:32 PM
See http://stick-empires.wikia.com/wiki/Stick_Empires_Wiki , they give alot information about the storyline, and the one ask the founder is me myself. But I didn't know where Crazy Jay posted it.