PDA

View Full Version : Defeated?

Azxc
11-16-2012, 08:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HGW2l.png

The situation is.... I have large army (5 speartons, 3 swordwrath, 4 archidon, one giant, one cleric, one ninja) holding in the middle, and the enemy rushed at me with sea of swordwrath and one spearton.... At the moment we started to fight, he surrendered (his statue collapsed)....

And the result is..... I LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol?????????
Check the graph.... I surely have better army and economy...
But I lost...?
Can anyone explain...!!!?!!?!?!?!!!

LionsCrest
11-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Happened to me also, I guess we "lagged" out. It's stupid i know.

300noob
11-19-2012, 08:35 PM
i also got defeated too,
i was having 3 Egiants, lots of speartons and a mage....i could have win since im owning the tower with second lvl spawn.
but it show defeat right at the seconds i think i could have killed his 5 Egiants and lots of merics in the middle of the map....with tower still on my side.
anoying
down to rank 70s now.......well i don't care about rank anymore....lose too much...

Tecness2
11-20-2012, 04:47 AM
i also got defeated too,
i was having 3 Egiants, lots of speartons and a mage....i could have win since im owning the tower with second lvl spawn.
but it show defeat right at the seconds i think i could have killed his 5 Egiants and lots of merics in the middle of the map....with tower still on my side.
anoying
down to rank 70s now.......well i don't care about rank anymore....lose too much...
Different problem.

Yes, the problem the original post is talking about, just happened to me...Tis odd.

FrozenFury3
11-20-2012, 04:56 AM
HAHAHA, finally im not crazy, i swore i won, the statue was collapsing and after it collapsed for about 5 seconds it sed Defeated? lost 54 stats -.- i think the game confused a win for a loss or something, but CrazyJay knows i never lagg, my ping sits on 90 and always has, never lagged out from a game appart from the times i lost due to going on another tab when i didnt know that would lagg you out. The point is i never lagg and i got defeated when his statue fell ... lol.

Tecness2
11-20-2012, 05:22 AM
HAHAHA, finally im not crazy, i swore i won, the statue was collapsing and after it collapsed for about 5 seconds it sed Defeated? lost 54 stats -.- i think the game confused a win for a loss or something, but CrazyJay knows i never lagg, my ping sits on 90 and always has, never lagged out from a game appart from the times i lost due to going on another tab when i didnt know that would lagg you out. The point is i never lagg and i got defeated when his statue fell ... lol.
Having a semi-good ping (90 isn't that good, depending on where you are) isn't a deciding factor on lagging out or not.
But no, you're not crazy.

MrSticky
11-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Same. they need to fix this

LionsCrest
11-21-2012, 03:16 PM
They need to fix this desperately..

Triss
12-21-2012, 09:24 AM
Happened to me.....5 times already.....

KrayZStick
12-21-2012, 04:35 PM
My friend did this to me once, he said he GLITCHED it.
Idk if it works but he said you have to:
Have to be in game for 10 minutes, & the enemy has to have 50 soldiers (or 50 pop taken up, idk)
Then let them beat you, and when you statue is crumbling, go to another tab for 30 sec.
I've never tried this but if this is the cause please fix it, I played with him for 30 minutes and I finally beat him and I lost!

badplayer
12-22-2012, 07:22 AM
solution: attack at 7 minutes