PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Bug With Attacking Now.

Tecness2
11-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Now, whenever I select my units and tell them to attack another single unit, they run up and PUSH the unit, THEN they attack it. This is not only annoying, but makes it incredibly difficult early game when I can't even attack an archer because my crawlers want to push him instead.

77Row
11-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Try moving them close to the unit so that they can attack automatically.

CRAZY JAY
11-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Now, whenever I select my units and tell them to attack another single unit, they run up and PUSH the unit, THEN they attack it. This is not only annoying, but makes it incredibly difficult early game when I can't even attack an archer because my crawlers want to push him instead.

Hey guys this is a new bug that came up when we tried to fix the crawler bug, we have fixed it now however we will not be uploading the fixed version until mondays patch. THanks and hang in ;)

300noob
11-18-2012, 03:21 AM
Well, it not just happen to the cralwer, it also happen to other units including....all melee units (except giants)

Tecness2
11-22-2012, 03:00 PM
There's another annoying bug with attacking :p
My crawlers, decide, each time I want to attack, they will run up and stand directly in front of the enemy and try to attack, if the enemy is standing still.

300noob
11-25-2012, 04:46 AM
There's another annoying bug with attacking :p
My crawlers, decide, each time I want to attack, they will run up and stand directly in front of the enemy and try to attack, if the enemy is standing still.

uh i didn't get it....you mean you want crawlers to do crazy stun and jumping around so they cant get hit to kill a swordwrath while they're standing still? what's wrong with stand in front of enemy and attack them? all other units doing the same thing
explain more so i know to argue or not....

Tecness2
11-25-2012, 10:01 AM
uh i didn't get it....you mean you want crawlers to do crazy stun and jumping around so they cant get hit to kill a swordwrath while they're standing still? what's wrong with stand in front of enemy and attack them? all other units doing the same thing
explain more so i know to argue or not....
It means, if you have a swordwrath on hold position, and I tell my crawlers to attack, they will go in front of your swordwrath, run on the spot for about 3 seconds, THEN attack.