PDA

View Full Version : Archer Shot, RUST BREAKERRRR

fb man
11-17-2012, 07:08 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/2d2ba9e7-7da/

Yeah Senior year's been super buisy for me so far and ive hardly gotten a chance to animate, but our thanksgiving break is coming up, so i figured id try to shake off some rust

Took about 2 hours, no BG because i didnt think it was that necissary, and im generally not very good at drawing Backgrounds anyway :/

Any C&C is appreciated

xstorm999
11-18-2012, 04:12 AM
Oh damn, dat shot.

11-18-2012, 05:40 AM
Your good. Creative blood style too. Its kinda slick.

Radon
11-18-2012, 06:05 AM
God,that's awesome. Yeah,also liked the blood style.

Fluo
11-18-2012, 06:28 AM
Guys (as in all of the posts above me and below fb man) don't post unless you have something to say, purposely trying to get your post number up is worse than just having a low post number. I was reading the posts and I had to laugh because all that had happened was a bunch of people stated then continued to confirm that he in fact had talent animating.

...anyyway fb man this is good for a rust breaker but there were a few things that were unappealing here and there. First when he starts to keel over the tower battlements it looked really weird I thinkg due to lack of double framing or just too little frames. The fall looked cleanly executed but you didn't really show your signature blood, just a splatter on a wall and some pooffy red stuff coming out. Other than that if you did a few more of these you'll be ready to go on that project you're putting off xD

Radon
11-18-2012, 06:37 AM
What are post numbers? I'm new so don't say i'm stupid.

danick
11-18-2012, 07:48 AM
umm FB what happened... did his bow turn around while he was shooting??

11-18-2012, 08:38 AM
Guys (as in all of the posts above me and below fb man) don't post unless you have something to say, purposely trying to get your post number up is worse than just having a low post number. I was reading the posts and I had to laugh because all that had happened was a bunch of people stated then continued to confirm that he in fact had talent animating.

...anyyway fb man this is good for a rust breaker but there were a few things that were unappealing here and there. First when he starts to keel over the tower battlements it looked really weird I thinkg due to lack of double framing or just too little frames. The fall looked cleanly executed but you didn't really show your signature blood, just a splatter on a wall and some pooffy red stuff coming out. Other than that if you did a few more of these you'll be ready to go on that project you're putting off xD

I dont even know what post numbers are, you buttcrack. Wow, I complement people and get told off for doing it?? You are one son of a maverick mah idiot friend.

Plus he said he would appreciate and C&C.

fb man
11-18-2012, 11:38 AM

When you say "kneel" over the battlements, do you mean when hes pointing over the masonry? Because you cant see his feet at the beginning, they're under the wall. Anyway, i had a lot of trouble with the animation at the beginning, but i managed to pick up speed when he got shot by the arrow and remebered how to animate well, so the starting animation was really poorly done in my opinion, but i couldnt manage to fix it :/ just gotta practice more i suppose. And i also had a lot of trouble with the blood, sadly. This blood spray was the third attempt, i would fully animate some blood for the animation, not like it, then delete it completly and start again. THis blood spray was me just sort of giving up, i figured it would work so i just kept it. So quick summary, this was not my best work. Thanks for commenting BRAH. also stop getting on steam then getting off, i was gone mostly yesterday and everytime i saw your messages, it would say "Offline for 30 minutes" >:I [B]

umm FB what happened... did his bow turn around while he was shooting??
Yeah, i thought it might be confusing, im thinking ill add something to this later to make it clearer. Basically, hes trying to shoot at someone on the ground, then the guy manages to hit him before the archer gets a chance to fire at him, thats why you see the archers arrow go off the screen after he gets hit

I dont even know what post numbers are, you buttcrack. Wow, I complement people and get told off for doing it?? You are one son of a maverick mah idiot friend.

Plus he said he would appreciate and C&C.
Hmm, intresting language my good sir.

And yes, i did say "C&C would be appriciated" which is just another way to say "Please dont post unless you actually have something to say" I got a solid 7 posts which made me extatic, but i only got one real review from anyone, and he turned out to be my friend, so i am also not very impressed by this thread, its not just Fluo. I am also, how you say, a "butt crack"

11-18-2012, 12:12 PM
Wow, it just gets more confusing as time passes. So do I say it sucks??? Then would you be happy??? Insults used to be hated, now compliments are?! Oh, the humanity!!

fb man
11-18-2012, 12:30 PM
Wow, it just gets more confusing as time passes. So do I say it sucks??? Then would you be happy??? Insults used to be hated, now compliments are?! Oh, the humanity!!
What? No, that solution makes no sense. I was simply stating that you are allowed to compliment me, but reviews or critisism are much more helpful