Here is a random anim:

http://filz.us/7FK

Cnc plz.

KyZ
11-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Pretty unique style, I like it...

Xero
11-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Looks like me when I first started with line.

Camila
11-18-2012, 12:59 PM
hmmm CnC let see

If you're using line, try to decrease the movement on your feet while they're touching the ground, like... don't make it look like if it was an slippery ground x3

and in the first hit, there was no anticipation, anticipation means that you must add a few frames before perform any combo, like if the stick was preparing to make the hit, not just do it suddenly in 1 frame

and some arms movements were weird, idk how to correct that e_e

Just more practice tough, keep animating most of the movements were pretty well done :3

M0on
11-18-2012, 01:01 PM
hmmm CnC let see

If you're using line, try to decrease the movement on your feet while they're touching the ground, like... don't make it look like if it was an slippery ground x3

and in the first hit, there was no anticipation, anticipation means that you must add a few frames before perform any combo, like if the stick was preparing to make the hit, not just do it suddenly in 1 frame

and some arms movements were weird, idk how to correct that e_e

Just more practice tough, keep animating most of the movements were pretty well done :3

Do you mean anticipation as in IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..

Camila
11-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Do you mean anticipation as in IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..

wait wat >_>

* is confused @_@ *

M0on
11-18-2012, 01:07 PM
wait wat >_>

* is confused @_@ *

When he says IMAR FIRAN MAH its like anticipation to the LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRR RRRRRRR

11-18-2012, 01:10 PM
When he says IMAR FIRAN MAH its like anticipation to the LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRR RRRRRRR
HAHAHAHA, Ok, C&C.... I suggest you add a head to him. LOL

M0on
11-18-2012, 01:11 PM
HAHAHAHA, Ok, C&C.... I suggest you add a head to him. LOL

good start I guess..

Camila
11-18-2012, 01:12 PM
lmao moderator xD good point

and yeah... anticipation it's...kinda like that.... KINDA