PDA

View Full Version : Blinking Test

nyneicon
11-18-2012, 08:40 PM
It took me about an hour to make but eehhh.
http://www.fileize.com/view/b76bb92c-394/

Zive
11-22-2012, 04:14 PM
That looks nice! Much better than anything I could achieve.

I like how you also moved the eyebrow and not just close and open the eye. It looks like you just squished the symbol, but it looks pretty good! Maybe for a different style, you could try drawing out each frame with double spacing.

Either way, this looks great. Hope to see it in animations soon!

CrewKid
11-22-2012, 05:22 PM
That looks nice! Much better than anything I could achieve.

I like how you also moved the eyebrow and not just close and open the eye. It looks like you just squished the symbol, but it looks pretty good! Maybe for a different style, you could try drawing out each frame with double spacing.

Either way, this looks great. Hope to see it in animations soon!

Okay Meat ride to the maximum here.

Real Cnc. The bottom eyelid doesnt really move when you blink, neither does the eyebrow as much.
Also I'm not sure how this took an hour. Looks like 5 minutes. Lets see a few frames of free transform
tool and a static person. Not much effort. Also the blink is unaturally slow. When people blink it is usually
much quicker as well. My suggestion is that you make the eye JUST BARELY start to close. Maybe decrease the
open-ness of the eye minimally for about 2 frames then a frame completely shut and 2-3 more of the eye almost all the way open
again but returning to original position. Too many in betweens for a motion that is naturally quick.

nyneicon
11-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Got a point.

Scooty
11-23-2012, 10:18 PM
... really? A test for blinking? I don't... I mean I guess... just have one frame open, and one frame closed. That's about the speed of a blink.

Yukio
11-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Okay Meat ride to the maximum here.

Real Cnc. The bottom eyelid doesnt really move when you blink, neither does the eyebrow as much.
Also I'm not sure how this took an hour. Looks like 5 minutes. Lets see a few frames of free transform
tool and a static person. Not much effort. Also the blink is unaturally slow. When people blink it is usually
much quicker as well. My suggestion is that you make the eye JUST BARELY start to close. Maybe decrease the
open-ness of the eye minimally for about 2 frames then a frame completely shut and 2-3 more of the eye almost all the way open
again but returning to original position. Too many in betweens for a motion that is naturally quick.
This guy tells you straight up i like that....

CrewKid
11-23-2012, 10:29 PM
This guy tells you straight up i like that....

Man back at shiftlimits with Miphisto and all those guys that's how cnc was given.
Real cnc. Thanks for noticing man I try to give good cnc and help.

Yukio
11-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Fuck feelings you want cnc let's give you cnc i might try that type of thing with myself

nyneicon
11-24-2012, 01:13 PM
^^ Exactly you can't get better if people worry more about your feelings then your work so thanks.