PDA

View Full Version : Challenges and Minigames.

asdfstick
11-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Me and 2 friends had an idea of doing this. We would make up challenges and minigames to have more fun with Stick Empires.
Challenges were like: Defeat your opponent using only Magikill,The Zombie Apocalypse( survive 5 waves of Deads), and a bunch of other stuff.
Minigames included: Meric Land( use a marrowkia to reap the swordwrath in the crowd of merics), Dodging arrows( use a crawler with predatory edge{or any fast unit like a ninja} and avoid getting hit by an Allbowtross for 10 seconds) and many more as well.
By the way, tower spawns were always disabled
We had these for a while and I figured I would announce these in public.

So what do you think?

Panki
11-19-2012, 07:49 PM
I had this kind of idea and posted it on Tec's video idea thread or something, but apparently it got ignored. I don't have a partner to do this, but you don't really need a partner for some. I'm considering going against an opponent with my screen turned upside down.

asdfstick
11-19-2012, 08:01 PM
I had this kind of idea and posted it on Tec's video idea thread or something, but apparently it got ignored. I don't have a partner to do this, but you don't really need a partner for some. I'm considering going against an opponent with my screen turned upside down.
You had idea too? Never seen the thread though. I only do these with the 2 friends that I had for these.

Panki
11-19-2012, 08:26 PM
It was a really old thread, something about Tec being bored and wanted to make videos.

Another one I'm attempting is to only make ninjas. But probably not since flying units are such a big issue.

300noob
11-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Nice ideas...
But i don't think they gonna add this because they're too busy working on what they have ATM. (I think)
Sad to see some great ideas got rejected.

asdfstick
11-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Nice ideas...
But i don't think they gonna add this because they're too busy working on what they have ATM. (I think)
Sad to see some great ideas got rejected.

They don't need to add challenges and minigames. I mean we just make em up. Whatever. If you mean like rewards for these, then i'm on board.

TheFighterz
11-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Also suggested Challenges too.

Still, maybe it can wait for Campaign ;-)

asdfstick
11-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Also suggested Challenges too.

Still, maybe it can wait for Campaign ;-)
I've been waiting for the campaign. So I want the campaign before challenges

300noob
11-21-2012, 06:00 AM
Anyone know when will the campaign release?

DragonFrost
11-21-2012, 07:17 AM
Nope ^.^ I do hope it will come out soon though.

asdfstick
11-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Where I live, Thanksgiving is tomorrow. So hopefully the campaign will be released tomorrow.