PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Animated Stickman Battle | CPS Style

Rathaken
11-20-2012, 01:00 AM
Hey guys! After Watching Assassin's Creed III Gameplay and busting a nut on the screen I decided to make a tribute or what ever! hope you enjoy my shit XD. I'm thinking of making more Assassin's Creed Animations.... Should I make it based on the game story or should I come up with fresh content? Let me know what you think!

Assassin's Creed Animated Battle (http://youtu.be/QcTwUxBwfGw?hd=1)

Enjoy

Edit... If you're watching it now and see weird lighting... I had youtube adjust it and it came out retarded.. However I clicked undo, so the original version should be back shortly.

Some Feed Back would be awesome :D

JLStickgangsta
11-21-2012, 04:44 AM
Hi im new! how you make faces?

Rathaken
11-21-2012, 04:49 AM
I'll be making tutorials soon. Just keep an eye on the Flash tutorial section of the forums :). but that's after december.... :( can you wait?

JLStickgangsta
11-21-2012, 05:00 AM
u sux............ i relly need to knoe this man... I can make epic movies for stickpage!

JLStickgangsta
11-21-2012, 05:04 AM
please!!!?

Leokill
11-21-2012, 05:07 AM
please!!!?
You insult someone and then ask a favor from them?

Cool social skills bro.

The animation was alright. I don't like tweening much tough, and it seemed to be primarily tweened for some reason.

MoH
11-21-2012, 05:17 AM
amazing, that was awesome

Max Vador
11-21-2012, 07:30 AM
pretty neat, the part with the hidden blades was cool. but toooooo muuuuchh slooooooowwwww motioooonnnn

Rathaken
11-21-2012, 10:32 AM
I think the gangsterstick dude is just trolling me D:.
@Leokill Yea, I can't make everyone like my style, but i started out tweening right after watching the castle series. I had to find out how it was so smooth lol, and I have grown on it. For the past 2 years I've been working on it. Is not the best style, and that is the truth. but is my style :D, and I still have much more to learn to make it better :D.
@ Moh thanx lol.
@vador, yea I tried to make it like the game. But maybe I did overdo it right haha :D

TheSage
11-21-2012, 12:21 PM
my eyes are not used to so much smoothness lol! i think you should innovate and come up with fresh content. after all that's what your name says, doesn't it, creative?

Rathaken
11-21-2012, 01:10 PM
that is true :). I am working on fresh content. But I don't want to release it until I have atleast a full season completed :D. I'll start releasing Images and perhaps a trailer of my Original series, "The legend of Cree" soon. Thanks :D

TheSage
11-21-2012, 01:17 PM
a full season of stick assassin's creed, that would be awesome! i'm looking forward to The legend of Cree :D

Rathaken
11-21-2012, 01:30 PM
no no, the series is for The Legend of Cree. My friends want to work on a stick man series based on Assassin's Creed. They're all designing the 5 main assassin's character and the story. But I'm debating on it. If I do decide to do it, it will only be one season... lol And Im thinking I would call it "Assassin's Creed Jump-off" Because the story is completely custom. Once I have the Character designs and the Series Pitch, I'll make a thread about it and show it here to see what the community thinks. I'll decide based on opinion.

TheSage
11-21-2012, 01:37 PM
oh i see. well, good luck with it then!

JLStickgangsta
11-21-2012, 11:19 PM
can u do it for december sooner better???????? waiting to long sux or does anyone here noes how... i cant find tuts here on it i want link if their is.

Rathaken
11-22-2012, 03:55 AM
can u do it for december sooner better???????? waiting to long sux or does anyone here noes how... i cant find tuts here on it i want link if their is.

Why you no stop trolling me D: one more and I'll ignore you 100%

Salt
11-22-2012, 04:30 AM
The smoothness of this made my eyes jizz.

Rathaken
11-22-2012, 11:52 PM
LMAO that's nasty.

JJSwift
11-23-2012, 12:27 AM
epic!!! and so smooth :D i liked the way how he jumped from the background closer to the screen with the hidden blades. Keep up the good work!

Rathaken
12-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Thanks Buddy! I'm working on a dubstep stickman dance project... I think I'll need to buy more ram to be able to render this one... This one right here gave me a lot of trouble to render haha.

Scooty
12-01-2012, 11:09 AM
u sux............ i relly need to knoe this man... I can make epic movies for stickpage!

Oh god, my sides.

Rathaken
12-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Oh god, my sides.

LMFAO Right?

CrewKid
12-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Soooo much tweening. It takes away from the force and all. I think you should really do fbf. Plus the run looks so unatural.
It's still pretty good but I feel you're lazy but still talented.

Rathaken
12-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Soooo much tweening. It takes away from the force and all. I think you should really do fbf. Plus the run looks so unatural.
It's still pretty good but I feel you're lazy but still talented.

I'm not Lazy... I worked really hard on this for a bit over a week. You have no Idea, Even though I tween, I do ALOT of the moves FBF, I pnly tween the double framing and the slow-motions. Is actually MORE work than FBF. You see, with FBF I can just animate the whole body in one layer... I done that on some animations, But When I animate In my style, I have a layer for EACH body part. Even the head is made up of multiple layers. lol. You got the head, the masking head. The face (broken up in different layers for eyes, mouth, eyebrows, hair etc) You have no Idea. :D

tl'dr?

I'm just really good at organizing my shit :P - Not lazy NEVER lazy... used to be tho...

JLStickgangsta
01-12-2013, 01:45 PM
is january alredy...