PDA

View Full Version : Ive been getting better

M0on
11-20-2012, 10:46 AM
Here is a combo, This time I actually finished it up with heads, sound and everything a ordinary animation would have. I realize I am a newb, but I sure am getting better.

http://filz.us/7YF

Agcreed
11-20-2012, 10:55 AM
not bad bro:D

TheSage
11-20-2012, 11:04 AM
good work mate! even though i'm a newb myself, i believe the last move of the combo should have been more clear

InfamousBonk
11-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Not bad bro, couple of things though:
1. The first kick has way too many frames on the first hit
2. The guy getting attacked at the end is going back and suddenly pulls forward, just work on easing, and you should look more fluid
3. The elbow and the sweep kick doesn't seem like they have much force. Try to make the guys fall back a little more.

Other than that, I think you are on your way to becoming a good animator :D

M0on
11-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Not bad bro, couple of things though:
1. The first kick has way too many frames on the first hit
2. The guy getting attacked at the end is going back and suddenly pulls forward, just work on easing, and you should look more fluid
3. The elbow and the sweep kick doesn't seem like they have much force. Try to make the guys fall back a little more.

Other than that, I think you are on your way to becoming a good animator :D

:3

Imada
11-20-2012, 12:47 PM
not to be a spoiler but in future dont do 1 word posts

apart from that you started kinda like me. Consider trying brush for a few anims. Good anim

Max Vador
11-20-2012, 01:13 PM
yeah that last part he really snaps back too fast. 2 more frames in there would fill it out.

it looks like one of terkoiz's combo videos on youtube

kick, elbow, sweep

if so when you do your sweep you gotta pay attention to foreshortening. it makes it more of a slide kick

good job!