PDA

View Full Version : Points system

LionsCrest
11-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Getting 10 points every 24 hours... Isn't that quite long? Should we be earning points every hour or so? Maybe even every game? I rather have it be every hour or every game other than daily. Just boost the items on the market simple as that! rather than waiting a full week just to get 100 points..

Panki
11-20-2012, 10:24 PM
By points do you mean empires coins or ranking points?

DragonFrost
11-21-2012, 07:24 AM
...obviously empire coins. But if you got 10 every hour that's way too crazy. If you camped the computer for a whole day you could get 240 coins...
P.s. your math sucks. 1 week is 70 coins, not 100

Apophis12
11-21-2012, 12:22 PM
If you could get 10 coins every hour, that would be way too easy... No one would ever pay for coins, they would just get them, which would defeat the purpose of paying money for coins. However, it would make sense to get 1 empire coin for every victory, even though 10 each day isn't that bad. I realize that sometimes when one person lags out, they forfeit and then the player that does not lag out gets a victory. It would be nice if that was changed. If any of the players lag out, it should be a stalemate. That would prevent people from getting coins when their opponent, who may or may not have the upper hand in the battle, gets disconnected because of lag.

LionsCrest
11-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Yeah sorry about that lol, But did you guys read how i said make the items on the armory more expensive?

Apophis12
11-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Yeah sorry about that lol, But did you guys read how i said make the items on the armory more expensive?

Well, for your idea for the empire coins to work, everything would need to be extremely expensive. Anything in the armory that costs 50-100 empire coins would have to be 500-1000 empire coins.

LionsCrest
11-21-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm totally fine with that, unless they make it so you earn 1 coin every game.. that would be horrible since it'll take like 500-1000 games to get it lol. and most people get bored from there. Idk maybe something like league of legends, yeah i know LoL sucks but their ip system is alright. Like first day of the win you get like 100 and then when you play multiple games in one day you'll get like 10 or something instead of 100 lol. If you find something wrong with what i just wrote, i wasn't really thinking when i was writing.. too lazy to go back too.

Dracus94
11-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Why do people keep bringing up the lag out stalemate thing?
PEOPLE WILL ABUSE IT. If you switch tabs or minimize the browser you'll lag out. Tadaaa, you just made it so you'll never lose a game ever again!
nope.

LionsCrest
11-22-2012, 01:19 AM
Because they need to fix it.

Apophis12
11-24-2012, 06:33 PM
Why do people keep bringing up the lag out stalemate thing?
PEOPLE WILL ABUSE IT. If you switch tabs or minimize the browser you'll lag out. Tadaaa, you just made it so you'll never lose a game ever again!
nope.

Ah, that makes sense. I didn't think about that.

I'm totally fine with that, unless they make it so you earn 1 coin every game..

Maybe it would make more sense to get 10 coins for every victory, then the 10 each day could be completely removed from the game. That might be sensible.