PDA

View Full Version : General Giant Massing Guide: The Cheap Strategy

MrSticky
11-20-2012, 07:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu-Gkzce7Vo&feature=plcp

Warning, this strategy is very cheap and noobish and most of the time works. Giant massing MIGHT be defeated if you're versing a player with a rating 1700+

Personally, I do not use it unless I lagged out , lost unfairly .. and decide to get back my win OR for video demonstrations.

(Watch Video For Guide. Written Guide Coming Out Soon)

Comment Below About Giants, How To Defeat Giant Massing, About This Guide, How to Improve Giant Massing Etc.

TheFighterz
11-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Well, get your flame shields ready men, Tec's a commin!

On topic: It's not very effective against aggresive enemies I'd assume.

asdfstick
11-20-2012, 07:51 PM

On topic: It's not very effective against aggresive enemies I'd assume.

Well he did get a spearton, castle archer and built a wall to prevent early attackers. So aggressive enemies wouldn't do it either

helltank
11-20-2012, 08:01 PM
In that video, it seems like the player is just sitting there gathering miners and leaving himself open to attack by tanks who can withstand his castle archer like Spearton or Juggerknight.

Tecness2
11-20-2012, 08:04 PM
By the time his swordwrath got there, I would have captured the middle, had two crawlers, and a juggerknight out, while researching charge.
As order, I would have 2 swordwrath and an archidon already. But as you said, it most likely won't work against anyone over 1700 rating.
What was the song?

ALL SHALL FEAR ME.

300noob
11-21-2012, 05:34 AM
Very nice strategy, thanks for ya help, I defeated an early-middle match Giants rusher....with counter Giants...
I have had a great E-Giant battle or "Clash of the Titans" if that's how ya people want to call.
Each side have ~4-5 E-Giants and i have another E-Giant from tower...Both have lots of meric to keep them alive. And I also have the Mages to counter his Mages.
It was a tough battle but I won.
I really can't see a different way to beat them...since you can't build as much Speartons as before the recent patches.

Dracus94
11-21-2012, 09:13 PM
Are you serious?
How does giant massing boost up your rank. It really is "noobish" :P
and I seriously question the other players reasoning abillity...

Tecness2
11-21-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm still waiting for you to put up our fight, Sticky :p

300noob
11-21-2012, 11:25 PM
although i can defeat some giant rushers i still get pissed off when i see them.

Panki
11-21-2012, 11:28 PM
^^^^

The last giant rusher I went against was the most infuriating match ever. I killed every giant and was headed for the statue, then BAM! Lagged me out so bad I logged out. I would talk more about this, but that would definitely get us off-topic.

MrSticky
11-22-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm still waiting for you to put up our fight, Sticky :p

As Promised,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD-bTfJ1Pa8&feature=plcp

I was stupid. Lmao

Songs From Last Video:
Playdoh - Sektone
Perfect Ending - Sleepwalker
Lightning - Play My Game

Are you serious?
How does giant massing boost up your rank. It really is "noobish" :P
and I seriously question the other players reasoning abillity...

Giant massing is consider cheap and most of the time succeeds. Your rating will go up in no time if you keep on doing this. I get this question alot, "you're not actually good noob your opponent just sucks nuts" I agree i'm not good, i can barely stay on the top 100s. I play casually posting new videos here and there that will help other players out in the game. Since the tutorial barely explains much some players who just started find my videos useful. Other players who are actually good do not give a rats ass about them. Just trying to help people.

Some people inboxing me saying do you set up your videos, do you know the opponent etc. No I don't. The opponents I vs. are completely random. If i'm lucky the opponent won't be that good and i could explain the guide even better... no?

m0ntana
11-22-2012, 08:05 PM
mr sticky, what did u use to record stick empires

cowboy bodacious
11-22-2012, 08:08 PM
me personally, i get about 8 miners and max out the giant upgrades, then send giant after giant at my opponent, luckily my computer hasnt lagged out on me yet wit hit and i usually win when i apply this strategy

MrSticky
11-22-2012, 08:12 PM
mr sticky, what did u use to record stick empires

Hypercam 2

Dracus94
11-22-2012, 08:31 PM
Sorry if I came off a bit harsh?
It's good to know that you're helping other players, even if I don't need it :D

MrSticky
11-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Sorry if I came off a bit harsh?
It's good to know that you're helping other players, even if I don't need it :D

lool naw u didn't :p just saying everything at once so all the questions could be answereed :]

Tecness2
11-22-2012, 08:47 PM
lool naw u didn't :p just saying everything at once so all the questions could be answereed :]
What do you use to edit the videos?

TheFighterz
11-22-2012, 10:46 PM
Just saw the video. Damn Tec, Y U NO NUMBER 1?!

Seriously, a well fought battle. However, why did you (Tec) have all those Medusa's, and how come most Chaos users don't stack crawlers? Is it the power of a castle archer > crawler?

NorthKorean
11-23-2012, 12:28 AM
Just saw the video. Damn Tec, Y U NO NUMBER 1?!

Seriously, a well fought battle. However, why did you (Tec) have all those Medusa's, and how come most Chaos users don't stack crawlers? Is it the power of a castle archer > crawler?

Simply because there are someone who are just much better^^ And I love that guy so much <3

TheFighterz
11-23-2012, 12:58 AM
Simply because there are someone who are just much metter^^ And I love that guy so much <3

You didn't finish that sentence;

"...much better connection^^..."

MrSticky
11-23-2012, 05:38 PM
What do you use to edit the videos?

Something very high tech.... get it? Uggh, I need to stop trying to be funny.

Windows Live Movie Maker... believe it or not. I might be switching to something more advance.

and since we're talking about videos everybody
here is me getting my ass kicked by CaptainCorps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Vv6cwnm_s&feature=youtube_gdata

Beat me three times in a row :(

DragonFrost
11-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Well this strategy doesn't always work, and not just against rating 1700+. I am rating 1650 and I beat mr sticky when I asked him to use this strategy against me (was gonna use it if it was good enough). P.s. I was in the 1700s before, but I'm not now :d (hint: rushing? His defenses aren't that great) He managed to get 1 giant out... But I won (lots of speartons and monks :p)

Triss
12-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Dude, I have a rating of 1400++, but I beat up to 7 giants.
It's not about the ranking, it's about sending the message.