PDA

View Full Version : Ushed (Official)

Alien
11-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Ushed, a tribute to Terks beautiful fast-paced animation RUSHED 2, please CnC, it took me 2
days to make this animation,and 1 day to add sound and music, I would like positive feedback.:D
To make Pin happy, HEY GUYS, THIS WHOLE ANIMATION I COPIED, THIS IS TERKS WORK, AND EVERYTHING BELONGS TO HIM!

Philips Lacanlale."RUSHED2."
Youtube.Web.November 9,2011.

-Now that makes you really happy now Pin?Right?

http://www.fileize.com/view/fc818a73-9a9/ (http://www.fileize.com/view/fc818a73-9a9/)

-This is the best I can animate for now-

jdogg
11-21-2012, 08:58 PM
Pretty good, congratz on finishing. There are some obvious things that aren't perfect, but you just need to keep practicing.

Alien
11-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Thanks for da comment jdogg

Scooty
11-21-2012, 10:33 PM
*looks at sig* *looks at RHG* *looks at title* aaaaaaaaaaaaand terkoiz fanboy #2036 has taken the stage. Anyhow, the animation was pretty good. The only outstanding issue for me was the kick at the end.

Xrebellion
11-22-2012, 03:04 AM
Meh your movements needs alot of practice.The easing is just wrong.
It looks pretty good for it has a good length.

Mercury
11-22-2012, 03:36 AM
Lol nearly all those moves are from RUSHED2. It may be a tribute but I've seen RUSHED2 a countless number of times and I know exactly what moves were in it. Some of the moves were copied right then and there and some of them were used 'backwardly', what I mean is that some of the moves from RUSHED2 are made in the opposite direction and some of them weren't in order compared to the original RUSHED2. I guess that was your attempt at making it seem like you made those attacks and moves up. But yeah, other having nearly everything copied from the original which makes me sad to see them destroyed in this anim, the animation was okay but it needs a LOT of improvement, even if you did copy most of them frame by frame. The gravity needs improvement, there's barely any anticipation (except for the finisher) and you need to make up your own moves. It's alright to get some examples off another anim but to copy it frame by frame is just not right.

EDIT: You should probably credit Terkoiz in the description, I don't think you should claim those as your own. Nothing major but y'know, it's courtesy.

Sweeto
11-22-2012, 03:40 AM
Lol nearly all those moves are from RUSHED2. It may be a tribute but I've seen RUSHED2 a countless number of times and I know exactly what moves were in it. Some of the moves were copied right then and there and some of them were used 'backwardly', what I mean is that some of the moves from RUSHED2 are made in the opposite direction and some of them weren't in order compared to the original RUSHED2. I guess that was your attempt at making it seem like you made those attacks and moves up. But yeah, other having nearly everything copied from the original which makes me sad to see them destroyed in this anim, the animation was okay but it needs a LOT of improvement, even if you did copy most of them frame by frame. The gravity needs improvement, there's barely any anticipation (except for the finisher) and you need to make up your own moves. It's alright to get some moves off another anim but to copy it frame by frame is just not right.

Agreed

Alien
11-22-2012, 08:08 AM
Copy them frame by frame? Thats hilarious, u cant even get the fla for RUSHED 2 or pause the youtube video fast enough to copy frames, u must have eyes that move faster than sound, and i didnt even use the video as a reference, i may have copied them subconsciously.

Alien
11-22-2012, 08:15 AM
I really aprecciate the criticism, but im not sure how to fix it, considering this is the best i can animate:(

Alien
11-22-2012, 08:19 AM
I wish i had a tablet, using this gay DELL mouse sucks.........animating wid da tablet wud be way easier for me, i know it

Omnitr0N
11-22-2012, 08:55 AM
It's nice. In fact, I liked it. But you need to focus on the size of the stickman. It resizes a little bit. And easing is needed. and dude, never double post.

Sadko
11-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Pretty good, congratz on finishing. There are some obvious things that aren't perfect, but you just need to keep practicing.

LOL YOUR AVATAR

Pin
11-22-2012, 09:42 AM
Copy them frame by frame? Thats hilarious, u cant even get the fla for RUSHED 2 or pause the youtube video fast enough to copy frames, u must have eyes that move faster than sound, and i didnt even use the video as a reference, i may have copied them subconsciously.
Actually you can. Terkoiz gave the fla out to everyone on his youtube. And also you can do frame by frame off the swf. Here is some proof of copied moves.

Here are 2 big ones that you copied.
height=250 width=450

Alien
11-22-2012, 09:48 AM
Were da hell is da fla then, i cud give u every single animation file i have, u wont see that Rushed 2 thing there,oh and nice gif

jdogg
11-22-2012, 09:49 AM
LOL YOUR AVATAR

o_o

Actually you can. Terkoiz gave the fla out to everyone on his youtube. And also you can do frame by frame off the swf. Here is some proof of copied moves.

Here are 2 big ones that you copied.
height=250 width=450

http://i.imgur.com/NXV1u.gif

Alien
11-22-2012, 09:53 AM
Look, i want this fucking argument to stop, fuck coyping, somebody already mentioned it, say something else that i shud fix.:mad:

Pin
11-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Don't get upset when you're caught, also please type as if you have higher than a fifth grade education... you're HORRIBLE at talking from this.

Proxus
11-22-2012, 10:00 AM
Why would you copy something, pass it as your own, then get angry when people catch you doing so?
Lol pin your Sig "28 days til mike loses infinity strikers bet"
I warned him

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:04 AM
Yes, i did copy,but not the way you think I did.When I was animating this,I was thinking of Rushed 2.So, I thought on how to copy Terks style to make it more like a tribute. As a result, I sub-consciously copied the moves, heck, there is ALOT more moves I copied and didn't notice.But, I was to tired to fix them. and I'm not in elementary school.Wow, I just realized how immature my comments were. But seriously, I want other constructive criticism. But for some reason, when I said I know I copied, people kept on talking about it. This is not some Political talk show for Pete's sake.............

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:06 AM
Pass it off as my own?Hahaha, people already know Its Terks work becauase I said thanks for the awesome moves in the freaking Thread description and I said it was a tribute, so now I know people are blind as well. I guess staying on the computer to long has dulled their eyesight.

Pin
11-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Yes, i did copy,but not the way you think I did.When I was animating this,I was thinking of Rushed 2.So, I thought on how to copy Terks style to make it more like a tribute. As a result, I sub-consciously copied the moves, heck, there is ALOT more moves I copied and didn't notice.But, I was to tired to fix them. and I'm not in elementary school.Wow, I just realized how immature my comments were. But seriously, I want other constructive criticism. But for some reason, when I said I know I copied, people kept on talking about it. This is not some Political talk show for Pete's sake.............

Well the reason being is everyone will see that you copied something that obvious and they wont want to see it anymore. As soon as i saw those moves I was done, you need to have a original set of moves, because sure, lots of peoples punches and kicks look alike, but to add to your style you have to make it look like yours.

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:17 AM
Sooo Pin.......You crack me up.*laughs*, I am laughing so hard right now. The way we are quarreling, we might as well rename this thread,"Don't Copy in a Tribute!" Because all the comments, instead of saying OTHER criticism, will only talk about how you copied. So, its kind of like me saying something you need to improve on your animation, and everybody on the thread says the same thing. Mercury already told me I copied. And I understand that,so why do you people have to keep on going on it? Are you sure your not related to Chris Matthew on Hardball?

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:18 AM
I might as well evaluate myself since nobody else can.Except for a few on this thread how READ the "Guide to Critiquing" by Jombo/Terkoiz.

Pin
11-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Bullshit, when mercury said you copied you said you didnt.

Next, there is NOTHING to criticize, how are we going to give you criticism on something that isn't 100% yours. If I posted shock 3 and asked for CnC i would get 0 because its not my animation so there is nothing to criticize. You kid are so dense in the head that you think that you deserve some good feedback from an animation that you copied, even though 1 person brought it up, then you denied it, then i bring it up, you deny it, THEN admit to it. This isn't getting any better for you, next time you make a tribute make sure you have it all from you and none from someone else.

[K2]
11-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Bro you can get the fla terk released it a year ago :/

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:30 AM
That is theeee most irrelevant analogy I have ever read on the internet. Let me give you a word of advice, if you have been convicted of a crime, and are a defendant, you are your own lawyer, you will lose your case be arguing like that Pin, you sure the hell will.Just read the earlier comments, they said the anticipation was wrong, another said I resized the stickfigure to much. You obviously are not that good at criticizing work. Since in the first place, you "jumped" on what somebody else said when I copied.

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:31 AM
Well now, I dont need the fla since I already made the tribute

McRhook
11-22-2012, 10:33 AM
You don't seem to understand. Want some cnc? Be fucking original.

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:35 AM
U seem u are getting angry Pin....from what somebody said on the internet? You are embarrassing you self. But dont worry, I wont drop to your level again.

McRhook
11-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Actually, you're the one embarrassing yourself. You're not admitting to your own mistakes and making it seem like you didn't do anything wrong. Like a child.

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Not admitting? So, now I know for SURE people can be blind and use the internet. McRhook, would you please look at the earlier comments on this thread. Like the first 2 comments were I thanked jdogg for pointing out a mistake I made. Or the anticipation comment. You too will lose in court if you argue like that. Would you mind if I asked who taught you how to read?

Proxus
11-22-2012, 10:42 AM
this reminds me of kanga-B
just quit it man, you're just digging yourself in a deeper hole
you're just giving more false statements that people can keep using against you

Alien
Some people are getting angry, like I did. It seems like Im a hypocrite now.But, what the hell, If nobody else wants to make sense on this thread, why cant I?

[K2]
Dude you copied frame by frame there is no way you got that close to the movments from memory.. No offence but you arent skilled enough for those movements. Especially from memory thats what everyone is pissed about. Not trying to put you down why dont yiu do another anim post it here and we can give u some critisism. Whats makeing everyone mad is the fact that these movments are very close and alot of us including my self look up ti terks anims. Dont let this mixup stop you from animating bro you have potential. just apologize and work wih this community to betta your skills gl :)

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Ok, I will stop, unlike these others. This is the last time I comment on this thread.:D-(see?im happy, lets all be happy!)

Proxus
11-22-2012, 10:44 AM
EDIT: nvr mind too late, this problem has ended i suspose

Pin
11-22-2012, 10:46 AM
That is theeee most irrelevant analogy I have ever read on the internet. Let me give you a word of advice, if you have been convicted of a crime, and are a defendant, you are your own lawyer, you will lose your case be arguing like that Pin, you sure the hell will.Just read the earlier comments, they said the anticipation was wrong, another said I resized the stickfigure to much. You obviously are not that good at criticizing work. Since in the first place, you "jumped" on what somebody else said when I copied.

I criticize plenty of peoples work, when they are not copying others. And I saw your animation last night when someone personally came to me and asked if it looked like you copied. So I had this ready, I clicked your thread to see if you would own up and say that you copied. But all I saw was you denying that you copied.
[11/21/2012 9:55:33 PM] ____: Pin

[11/21/2012 9:55:34 PM] ____: http://www.fileize.com/view/fc818a73-9a9/
[11/21/2012 9:55:40 PM] ____: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jmkA0vfpss
[11/21/2012 9:55:45 PM]____: does this look rhotoscoped?
[11/21/2012 9:58:08 PM] ____: the moves are exact
[11/21/2012 10:03:49 PM] Robert "Pin" Johnson: Lets see
[11/21/2012 10:04:15 PM] ____: it looks like its rhotoscoped

I opened a meeting and saw alot of copied moves, my criticism to you is that you suck at copying. You suck at lying, You suck at defending yourself. And you have no prior knowledge on how to handle a situation where you have been caught.

And in a court you are judged by your peers. And from the look of this feed back, you would be found guilty and i would have one as the defendant because i see I would have 6 people on my side and you would have lost. You are by far the worst excuse for an animator because you dont have your own ideas, you lie and you try to take credit for things that arent yours. ACTUALLY, if phil wanted to, he could sue you for plagiarism, especially since i put up evidence against you showing proof of you copying.

EDIT: I love when this happens, a kid is losing to something he knows is wrong, so he leaves the conversation thinking he's the bigger person, when in reality he is only doing it to try to keep what little pride he has. xD

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Dude, do u know why the movements are so close?Its becuase, like.......6 months ago? I planned to make a tribute on Flash CS6 that looks EXACTLY like Rushed2. But after awhile, I realized, that was as silly as the comments on this thread. So after watching Rushed2 like, 50 billion times, I just remembered the moves.And if I REALLY copied it frame by frame.Look at Pins gif, you will see some differences you WONT get from copying it frame be frame,like, on the gif, Terks move happens before mine. And there is no way to copy it exactly since our frame rates are different and the I never had the fla. I rest my case.

McRhook
11-22-2012, 10:49 AM
And asking us to just leave it as it is? That's how a bitch handles things. And yeah, I read the earlier posts, and you STILL didn't admit to your mistake. Subconscious copying? Bullshit. Yet, you still have the nerve to be throwing sarcastic remarks here and there.

[K2]
11-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Well dont say i didnt try to ease the situation :/

McRhook
11-22-2012, 10:55 AM
@K2
Don't worry, I understand that you just tried to help, but this guy just won't admit to copying. Copying animations from memory? Dafuq?

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:55 AM
So now, McRhook you have to use immature language on this Thread. YOU, kid, need to calm down. You dont even sound cool by cussing. Thats why I rarely cuss in real life. You are a real loser, but thats not the point. You and Pin can count how many comments were on how I copied. And finally, to make you feel better, I KNOW I COPIED, AND I WILL TRY(since i dont know if i will do it again, I am not God, I cannot tell the future)NOT TO DO IT AGAIN, I AM SORRY MCRHOOK, PIN , AND ANYBODY ELSE THAT SAID I COPIED.I REALIZE THAT NOW AND I KNOW IT WAS BAD TO COPY.I really mean this-"confession." does it make you happy now? I even made it big print for your blind self.

Pin
11-22-2012, 10:56 AM
Funny, his story keeps changing.

First it was
I never copied.
Then it was "I know I copied, i did it sub consciously."
"I was going to make the same animation 6 months ago."

Also in the gif the reason they arent the same is simply fps difference.
Yours was originally 24
Terks is originally 30.
The side by side i posted was also at 30 fps so it would not match up, but looking at the steps you made they are almost 100% the same.

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Actually my frame rate was 29

jdogg
You have changed your story 3 times.

1) I didn't copy
2) I subconciously copied
3) I was going to copy exactly but then changed

bullshit

Drone
Alright, so, you have double/tripple posted enough in this thread to possibly have you banned just for that
Second, you sound like youre fucking twelve, the way you construct sentences is nowhere near coherent, your grammar is deplorable and your overall thought process is infantile.
"its a tribute so i can take the moves frame by frame, hurrdurr
Then argue with people about plagarism (which is illegal, since it doesnt seem you knew that) and how its completely fine, hurrdurr"
thats basically what youve done here.
Youll get no respect for flat out stealing another persons work, trying to pass it off as your own, then arguing people anout how its all fine and dandy.
And i dont really agree with sugar coating things, especially to retards, so im just going to go ahead and say it.
you have no business in a community of animators if all youre going to do is steal and get flamed for thinking its ok.
then repeat.
If you dont have any intention of improving yourself and making your own style, and NOT copying anything ang everything you can from terkoiz, then you should leave right now, because thats not the type of attitude or behavior thats respected around these parts.

McRhook
Good, a confession. But now arises a new issue. Your ignorance. Fix it you little shit. Cussing? It's a form of diction that's used appropriately in this situation: an ignorant kid that wouldn't admit to his mistakes.

Alien
11-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Sooooooo........How much times to I have to say im sorry? Die you want me to die for saying sorry to much? IM SORRY, so let all of this senseless arguing end

McRhook
11-22-2012, 11:00 AM
And that's that. You could have admitted that on the first page.

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:00 AM

[K2]
11-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Chill "lets smoke some weed and relax.." jombo

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:03 AM
*narrator voice* ,and with that, the Ushed arguement ended. Which ends this eventfull saga of espionage, rape, brutallity, and animation.

-THE END-

Pin
11-22-2012, 11:03 AM
I think this is about done, last words to you are
Dont steal.
Admit to it when it is first brought up.
Stop trying to sound arrogant.
Stop being ignorant.
Be original about all your work.
And since you knew that you "subconsciously" copied someones moves, erase it or dont post it, simple.
AND STOP LYING.

I'm going to have oxob lock this.

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:04 AM
*music* "Why cant we be friends? Why cant we be friends??......................*music continues*

Pin
11-22-2012, 11:05 AM
I will never be your friend.
:)

Drone
11-22-2012, 11:05 AM
*music* "Why cant we be friends? Why cant we be friends??......................*music continues*
Because youre more than slightly retarded and type like you have no higher than a fourth grade education.

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Thanks pin for da last words, Now dats what I wanna hear-NO SARCASIM, even I learned a lesson from this, wat pin said in a comment obove me. And i was really proud of this animation
for the moves i didnt copy.

Mikematic
11-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Wait what exactly is this guy "Stealing" I watched the anim yesterday and it seemed fine to me, just a regular tribute. Can someone show me what exactly this guy stole?

Drone
11-22-2012, 11:07 AM
Wait what exactly is this guy "Stealing" I watched the anim yesterday and it seemed fine to me, just a regular tribute. Can someone show me what exactly this guy stole?
Did you look through the pages at all?
and he even admitted to it, so standing up for him is pretty futile at this point

McRhook
11-22-2012, 11:08 AM
@mikematic

Credits to Pin
height=250 width=450

This^

edit: As for your actual original moves
They need a bit more easing. The moves aren't exactly spaced out right so the motion seems a bit, mmm, awkward? It's a bit wobbly and there's some resizing. Keep working. Be original.

Pin
11-22-2012, 11:10 AM

I'm not even dealing with you mikematic. You come in last minute, and with a dead topic and going to make it alive again. Done.

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:12 AM
*Sigh* Drone, you need to calm down. You should be ashamed of yourself kid. This thread is going to be locked up so just be quiet. Please.
And Im actually past elementary school.And I am an all a student.-Thats all I am going to say to that.

Mikematic
11-22-2012, 11:12 AM
Sheesh everyone seems to be Pms'in today, I was just trying to get something straight. Chill your limes.

McRhook
11-22-2012, 11:13 AM
There's a difference between intelligence and common sense

bl3u
11-22-2012, 11:16 AM
I criticize plenty of peoples work, when they are not copying others. And I saw your animation last night when someone personally came to me and asked if it looked like you copied. So I had this ready, I clicked your thread to see if you would own up and say that you copied. But all I saw was you denying that you copied.
[11/21/2012 9:55:33 PM] ____: Pin

[11/21/2012 9:55:34 PM] ____: http://www.fileize.com/view/fc818a73-9a9/
[11/21/2012 9:55:40 PM] ____: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jmkA0vfpss
[11/21/2012 9:55:45 PM]____: does this look rhotoscoped?
[11/21/2012 9:58:08 PM] ____: the moves are exact
[11/21/2012 10:03:49 PM] Robert "Pin" Johnson: Lets see
[11/21/2012 10:04:15 PM] ____: it looks like its rhotoscoped

I opened a meeting and saw alot of copied moves, my criticism to you is that you suck at copying. You suck at lying, You suck at defending yourself. And you have no prior knowledge on how to handle a situation where you have been caught.

And in a court you are judged by your peers. And from the look of this feed back, you would be found guilty and i would have one as the defendant because i see I would have 6 people on my side and you would have lost. You are by far the worst excuse for an animator because you dont have your own ideas, you lie and you try to take credit for things that arent yours. ACTUALLY, if phil wanted to, he could sue you for plagiarism, especially since i put up evidence against you showing proof of you copying.

EDIT: I love when this happens, a kid is losing to something he knows is wrong, so he leaves the conversation thinking he's the bigger person, when in reality he is only doing it to try to keep what little pride he has. xD

Pin, I don't really mind if you mention me

[11/21/2012 7:55:39 PM] bl3u: Pin
[11/21/2012 7:55:40 PM] bl3u: http://www.fileize.com/view/fc818a73-9a9/
[11/21/2012 7:55:47 PM] bl3u: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jmkA0vfpss
[11/21/2012 7:55:52 PM] bl3u: does this look rhotoscoped?
[11/21/2012 7:58:15 PM] bl3u: the moves are exact
[11/21/2012 8:03:54 PM] Pin: Lets see
[11/21/2012 8:04:21 PM] bl3u: it looks like its rhotoscoped

Drone
11-22-2012, 11:16 AM
*Sigh* Drone, you need to calm down. You should be ashamed of yourself kid. This thread is going to be locked up so just be quiet. Please.
And Im actually past elementary school.And I am an all a student.-Thats all I am going to say to that.
Oh, junior high school then?
what? 6th grade?
You must be so proud of your higher education.
and i fail to see how im the kid in this situation when you look at the level of immaturity you displayed this whole thread.
inb4bin btw

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:17 AM
You are right McRhook, and Mikematic, let me sum it up for you, it was me just being foolish and ignorant about some repeated comments.

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:19 AM
I told you kid, thats all im going to say to that, so you can be a Big grown up boy and post comments that i am not even going to read.

Mikematic
11-22-2012, 11:19 AM
Well technically if your not over 18 everyones classified as a "kid" so its not something you can just go throwing around at people.

And we have already established that the thing is copied. No need to constantly jeer at the dude even if he does deny it. Its just pointless ranting. Whats said is said, no everyone go animate something.

Quik
11-22-2012, 11:21 AM
ER EM GEE GUISHE!!!!!

This gai ish liek clearly a pro and deserves you're undivided reshpect and loev!
And we all knwo it wush Terkoiz who rotoscoped from him!
GOSH GUISHE!!!!!!

You should lik3 be moar respectful!
Nawjk go die in a hole you thieving twat...

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Last comment for REAL, Pin, I have minimal understanding of "rhotoscoping". and even if you dont believe I animated of memory, God knows the truth and I know I dont have to repent tonight for lying-at least.

Drone
11-22-2012, 11:23 AM
I told you kid, thats all im going to say to that, so you can be a Big grown up boy and post comments that i am not even going to read.
"You can be a big grown up boy"
Your literacy is obviously on point
my bad, i hadn't noticed that you were such a master of the english language

Pin
11-22-2012, 11:25 AM
Well technically if your not over 18 everyones classified as a "kid" so its not something you can just go throwing around at people.

And we have already established that the thing is copied. No need to constantly jeer at the dude even if he does deny it. Its just pointless ranting. Whats said is said, no everyone go animate something.

Wrong.
The judicial system has 5 age groups.
Infant
Child/Kid
Adolescent
Adult
Elderly

Adonlescents are usually ranked between 14 - 17.
So if you are under 14 you are a kid/child.

Last comment for REAL, Pin, I have minimal understanding of "rhotoscoping". and even if you dont believe I animated of memory, God knows the truth and I know I dont have to repent tonight for lying-at least.

Lol, bro, i don't believe in your god, don't bring religion into something like this, that's an entirely different story, and God damns all liars, so with the first time you said you didnt copy, you lied.

jdogg
11-22-2012, 11:29 AM

Let's see what happens next :3333

Sonicmanqaz
11-22-2012, 11:29 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA...
1. Alien....STOP DOUBLE/TRIPLE posting...
2. Yea....jdogg....Nice sig
3. This is a very long community animations thread...
4. Pin...YOU HAVE YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT.... xD
5. What a drastic change of the topic.

-Sonicmanqaz :D

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:33 AM
Drone, talk about literacy and grammar?Kid, you crack me up, you didnt even capitilize your "I" in your comment. And Pin, you misunderstood my comments. I know I copied. But, i made you all percieve the wrong message, I AM SORRY, for the 50 billionth time.

jdogg
11-22-2012, 11:34 AM
Drone, talk about literacy and grammar?Kid, you crack me up, you didnt even capitilize your "I" in your comment. And Pin, you misunderstood my comments. I know I copied. But, i made you all percieve the wrong message, I AM SORRY, for the 50 billionth time.

lol hypocrite

Let's see what happens next :3333

And I was right ^_^

Pin
11-22-2012, 11:35 AM
You said it was your last comment.
You commented again.
Lied.
God damns all liars.

Sonicmanqaz
11-22-2012, 11:37 AM

*Facepalm*

Drone
11-22-2012, 11:37 AM
And you don't punctuate or put spaces at the beginning of youre sentences
You overuse and missuse commas.
"I made you all percieve the wrong message" you don't even know how to use elementary level words.
You dont know how to properly construct a sentence.
So... Anything else?

Yukio
11-22-2012, 11:38 AM
I am thankful for retarded people that copy shit and take it as there own, I love laughing at you, keep up the good work fucktard!

EDIT: Happy Thanksgiving!

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Ok, I will do this again, but first serioulsy Drone? Why did you come here? I should report you for being off topic and you could report me.But, thats gay, so I wont. And secondly,
I am sorry everbody for copying, being illiterate and ignorant. I am not perfect. And I acknowledge all of your comments even though its seems I dont. Thanks for all of your comments and hopefully, they make me a better person. I am leaving this thread and am making AN ORIGINAL animation. Thanks again. Even you Drone, as much as it seems I despise you, I dont, I dont hate anybody, thanks for all of your comments, either it was rude, weird, off topic, positive and negative and thank you, Terkoiz for your awesome animations, I am sorry I copied and bash me for it. But it all just helps me become a better animator.:D

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:42 AM
But drone, you see, i dont care about grammar, this is a forum.So i dont care if you make fun of me either.Look at yourself.Correct people of FORUMS, but i dont care. You could be older than me, and i am ignorant ok? Does that make you happy?Look,im on da farm in da householde of shickalb. Correct that sentence. I want to enjoy my thanksgiving break, but you can keep on with fixing my comments.:D

Pin
11-22-2012, 11:43 AM
This guy still double posting? ._.
Bro you need to stop that, going to get banned quick.

jdogg
11-22-2012, 11:43 AM
But drone, you see, i dont care about grammar, this is a forum.So i dont care if you make fun of me either.Look at yourself.Correct people of FORUMS, but i dont care. You could be older than me, and i am ignorant ok? Does that make you happy?Look,im on da farm in da householde of shickalb. Correct that sentence. I want to enjoy my thanksgiving break, but you can keep on with fixing my comments.:D

Spend your thanksgiving break on teh interwebz. Great way to enjoy it. I wish I could go somewhere, but I just get to stay home all week.

Yukio
11-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Imma report the shit out of you kidd Cause i dun liak you.

bl3u

Dude. You need to quit double posting please. Talk about immaturity. You cant even follow simple forum rules.

This is a forum. Not a chatroom. Use proper grammar unless you want to make yourself look like a pre-pubescent ignorant child Incapable of 3rd grade grammar. Seriously, grow the fuck up and be normal like everyone else on the forum.

Alien
To be honest, i have said the most stupidest things on this thread, but, im not perfect, and im going to be honest again with ya, i dont know wat double posting is

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Call me dumb. But i dont care.

Yukio
11-22-2012, 11:49 AM
How the fuck do i report i have to get back to eating food

FocusFa
11-22-2012, 11:50 AM
posting two or more comments in a row without anyone else have posted in between, that is double posting and which is against the rules :l

Pin
11-22-2012, 11:50 AM
HOLD THE FUCK UP

Some of the rules of SP are to be grammatically correct to the best of your abilities. Do not take others animations and call them yours. This includes rotoscoping. And do not double post/triple post. You dumbass.

Alien
11-22-2012, 11:56 AM
Thanks Pin, and I will be grammatically correct to the best of my abilities now. And were is the Stickpage rules thread? I cant find it. Again, call me dumb. I dont care at all:D

Imada
11-22-2012, 11:56 AM
Please. Stop it, or Im gonna report you. and for your information, double posting is when you post twice consecutively one after each other. Jeez man, im sure you would have got banned by now. newb/noob

this is how your meant to post.

Jeff
11-22-2012, 11:57 AM
Rotoscoping is where you trace over a live action video. Tracing is where you trace over another animation. Alien has done neither. From the comparison Pin post, it's clear that he may have copied the moves, style, and/or timing of Rushed 2, but he absolutely didn't trace or rotoscope. While what he did was unscrupulous and lame because he made no mention of how he accomplished his animation in his first post, there aren't any specific rules against it. All he's doing is being unoriginal. Not one person in here can tell me they haven't gone through an animation frame by frame to see how someone accomplished something. What Alien did was pretty much the same.

I've already infracted him for double posting. Leave the issue be.

FocusFa
11-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Thanks Pin, and I will be grammatically correct to the best of my abilities now. And were is the Stickpage rules thread? I cant find it. Again, call me dumb. I dont care at all:D

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?284-The-Official-Forum-Rules-Thread
General-General Discussion-The Official Forum Rules Thread
did you even try to search for it?

Alien
11-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Thanks jeff!Now all of this unnecessary hell can end! And I will post an original animation!This is all my fault, it turns out I didn't really understand what a tribute is supposed to be.
But, thanks to all of you guys' comments I do! Thanks for all of 'em!As much as the bashed me like hell!

Imada
11-22-2012, 12:06 PM
good. I will leave him alone. And thats exactly right Jeff, I used to look for fla files in fileize to see if they could help me understand movement and/or effects.

topburger239
11-22-2012, 12:16 PM
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT INSPIRED, IMMENSELY inspired

Kickme
11-22-2012, 01:57 PM
Easing is off. A few jittery moments here and there but pretty good work.