PDA

View Full Version : Ignition Tryout

Ventus95
11-22-2012, 06:59 PM
This is my tryout for ignition. Yes it is short thats because I've been busy. (high school can be a pain)
http://www.fileize.com/view/906b75b8-bf6/

[K2]
11-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Give it another shot bro! Can i suggest if you dont mind. Try useing line im pretty sure your animating with mouse and brush can be a pain in the ass when useing mouse. Try showing that you no the basic and can effectivly use them. Thx again fir tryingout:)

Ventus95
11-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Look i'm thankful for the advice but line drawing doesn't work for me. plus i would like more opinion. :(

[K2]
11-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Opinion alright the anim was blured alot which tells me you were over useing the blur effect no problem eryone did it lol. Second any movment i did see were very choppy to fix this since im guessing you are a bgginner look at some tuts and find some fla files on filieze and see how these other guys create movmets it takes years ti get good at animating just keep it up

Ventus95
11-22-2012, 09:31 PM
Thing is i looked at pretty much every tutorial. Also the blur effect was on purpose. it was meant to show something moving really fast.(Because i can't draw running animations)

Drone
11-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Overuse of blur doesnt look good at all
even if its done on purpose.
If you cant animate runs or fast movements, watch tutorials and practice, dont take the easy way out.
its okay to use blur for some things, but in this it just ends up looking unappealing.

Royale w/ Steez
11-23-2012, 01:26 AM
I agree with Drone,

Although if you're wanting to do glorious amounts of motion blur, perhaps use the motion blur in photoshop and transfer it over. PS's motion blur I find looks better and you can tweak anything you want (also you can animate in PS)

Also, lens flares.

-R w/ S

Ventus95
11-23-2012, 07:50 AM
Ok. i will try to remember that in the future. and i'l keep tryign to get a running animation down.