PDA

View Full Version : About Magikill

Azxc
11-23-2012, 07:10 AM
Do you think Magikill takes too long to cast his spells?
I tried to poison spray the enemies archidons but they had already run away when my wizard could use the spell =.=
Compare with Medusa, she casts her spells much faster... magikill is just too slow in my opinion

what is your comment?

TheFighterz
11-23-2012, 11:40 AM
The fire one is a bit sluggish.

Magikill is incredibly powerful, and I get that he's old, but if Medusa is just as (or more; she freaking 1HKO's people!), then she shouldn't be able to run laps around the Magikill.

But that's my 2 cents.

300noob
11-25-2012, 04:41 AM
The fire one is a bit sluggish.

Magikill is incredibly powerful, and I get that he's old, but if Medusa is just as (or more; she freaking 1HKO's people!), then she shouldn't be able to run laps around the Magikill.

But that's my 2 cents.
Medusa run speed is as much as meric.....and mage run speed is as much as marrowkai...i think...
but the mage shouldn't be petrify...he's order's leader...and master at magic...same thing for medusa vs medusa...medusa can't petrify medusa....

Seadefen
11-25-2012, 05:20 AM
Medusa run speed is as much as meric.....and mage run speed is as much as marrowkai...i think...
but the mage shouldn't be petrify...he's order's leader...and master at magic...same thing for medusa vs medusa...medusa can't petrify medusa....

Ey hey I am wondering about aren't there any solution after being petrified? I thought after the medusa gets killed, her spells are canceled, isn't it?
Or atleast someones have to break the stone to completely kill the petrified warrior. Or can magikill unspell the petrifaction?

MiamiBigAL
11-25-2012, 06:15 AM
No, petrified is instant death.

Ortex
11-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Look this is a reason why magikills make slow spells... All of his spells are over powered... I mean exploding someone that will kill someone in one hit or does a lot of damage, poisoning people and electric walls if you pass you will lose health quickly...

jerrytt
11-25-2012, 11:21 AM
not as op as instakilling any unit that isn't a giant, but still being able to do 1/3 of a giant in, or making someone lose control of their unit, have it drawn toward the enemy castle, and making it impossible for them to retaliate where they will be slaughtered by the enemy army.

Seriously though, often, when i try to cast some offensive spell with the magikill, he will get stunned by the enemy giants, stay there, and die before the animation is complete.
more often, before he casts his poison or explosion, the enemy will have already walked away out of range, where they will return to kill my exposed magikill that died and wasted 50 mana for some pretty fireworks.

Seadefen
11-25-2012, 01:47 PM
not as op as instakilling any unit that isn't a giant, but still being able to do 1/3 of a giant in, or making someone lose control of their unit, have it drawn toward the enemy castle, and making it impossible for them to retaliate where they will be slaughtered by the enemy army.

Seriously though, often, when i try to cast some offensive spell with the magikill, he will get stunned by the enemy giants, stay there, and die before the animation is complete.
more often, before he casts his poison or explosion, the enemy will have already walked away out of range, where they will return to kill my exposed magikill that died and wasted 50 mana for some pretty fireworks.

Totally agree!!!
Be my friend? My (VanLang 's) code is 149

Bladed Fire
11-26-2012, 10:49 PM
When you trained Magikill, TRAIN MEAT SHIELDS like Spearton or Giant, that will distract the enemy's front line troops and it's your time to cast spells.

Azxc
11-27-2012, 02:46 AM

Totally agree, that is why I think Magikill should have a faster casting speed!!!

MiamiBigAL
11-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Medusa is definitely more op than the magikill. She's an absolute beast.

Triss
12-17-2012, 01:20 AM
Actually, Magikill is an OP, as long as you have meat shields.(I'm using 6 speartons as phalanx)
I met a swordwrath spammer, and he attacked me with full force. He tried to break my phalanx, but his troops died becaus of my magikill
The result is complete victory!

300noob
12-17-2012, 01:27 AM
Actually, Magikill is an OP, as long as you have meat shields.(I'm using 6 speartons as phalanx)
I met a swordwrath spammer, and he attacked me with full force. He tried to break my phalanx, but his troops died becaus of my magikill
The result is complete victory!
uhm but medusa can petrify your mage before ya mage could do anything. and a line of medusa can vaporize your army pretty quick with 1 giant as meat shield

PsychoticCheez
12-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Medusa + Marrowkai are fine, as long as their cooldowns for their repear/stone spells are appropriately long. What is "appropriate" is up for debate. 2 Shinobi, fully upgraded, take out one Medusa. There's a cute fact.

On topic, I agree.

RUMMAKER
12-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Medusa + Marrowkai are fine, as long as their cooldowns for their repear/stone spells are appropriately long. What is "appropriate" is up for debate. 2 Shinobi, fully upgraded, take out one Medusa. There's a cute fact.

On topic, I agree.

Another cute fact is it takes one ninja to assassinate the magi kill (which cost the same as the medusa)

Tecness2
12-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Another cute fact is it takes one ninja to assassinate the magi kill (which cost the same as the medusa)
While that is true, the Magikill has the fireball, poison SPRAY, and the electric wall, while the medusa has stone face(27 cooldown, almost as long as it takes to build another medusa/magikill) and Poison POOL(which spews poison infront of the medusa). The Magikill can be very effective against multiple enemies at range, while the medusa can only be effective against one at range, or several at close.
While it takes 2 shinobi to kill a medusa instantly, one shinobi can kill it still pretty easily, with greater risk towards his life though.