Head size: Zoom out 100,put the First biggest dot there,and thats you head
Time took to animate
35 minutes

Process:
UNFINISHED

All of my information up thar

techmaru
11-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Good.. See this is why i wish you did'nt leave my clan.

NrgFA
11-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Sorry :(

Drone
11-23-2012, 11:20 PM
different style, same issues

Mikematic
11-23-2012, 11:30 PM
For once I agree with Drone, I actually kinda liked the other one better. But the thing is it takes more skill to animate like that. Thick brush is kinda just covering up movement and stuff, that's why most beginners try to use it.

But when you use a real thin brush you can actually see the stick, making it easy to point out flaws.
But anyway, the other one was more original.

Maroon
11-24-2012, 01:22 AM
Aww.... I like 12 fps :(

Kanga-B
11-24-2012, 03:01 AM
Heads first is a dumb animating style, jk, but it's too hard, because it leads to resizing if you do heads first

Drone
11-24-2012, 09:06 AM
Heads first is a dumb animating style, jk, but it's too hard, because it leads to resizing if you do heads first

Not if you know what youre doing.
Head first is good for easing

Salt
11-24-2012, 09:13 AM
Heads first is very tricky, since most of the action of the stick is going on with the rest of the body, the head is just an "extra". You need a lot of experience to correctly execute that style.

Mikematic
11-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Actually heads first isn't a bad way to go, like Drone said its good for easing. Its something all animators should experiment with one point in time
You see I used it ones and it looked fine.
http://www.filz.us/3Cr

NrgFA
11-24-2012, 02:27 PM
*Sighs* Dang,just ain't cut out for animating,whenever I find a style,I want to try a new one,and it keeps on going.

Maroon
11-24-2012, 05:57 PM
How is that not cut out for animating?

NrgFA
11-24-2012, 06:35 PM
*Sighs* Dang,just ain't cut out for animating,whenever I find a style,I want to try a new one,and it keeps on going.

If your reffering to that,its just....I just don't stay,constantly changing my styles.I use to be a smooth,heads first animator,using the line tool,and got no critisizm.That was 8 months ago,I lost flash for 8 months.I came back just now and I am a fail. Oh well,should of seen me when people first saw my animations. O.O
It wasn't pretty...

Not if you know what youre doing.
Head first is good for easing

Yes,easing is my worst problem,thats why I do it.Only one animation I've done with heads lost that worked.Lets face it,though.I've lost all my rhg's to people who I am better than in animation,the only win I have had is when my opponent forfeited.
I have had 5 battles
I have won 1,and lost five :(
I am not really an animator XD
*Does LOLOLOL face at self*

Edit:Yep,I guess I'll do 12 FPS from now on D:

frNME
11-24-2012, 09:17 PM
So you're just gonna give up? All you need is practice man. And I do think the new style is better but as stated before, you need more easing.

NrgFA
11-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Whipes tears......''Thanks man...'' But still,I WANNA BE MAH OLD SELF VHVBKRT67UHBM H'H.I suk :/

Hairysun
11-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Man, I've been seeing this since I joined fluidanims in '08. Just because you change the brush size doesn't mean you're using a different style. Style is the way someone goes about animating something, not what the characters look like. Personally, I like to use very heavy easing and anticipation while allowing my characters' limbs to flop and flow in a single direction when I animate; that is my style.