PDA

View Full Version : Quit until stuff are fixed

300noob
11-25-2012, 04:20 AM
This is what my mate, Knightron2234 want me to post for him since he doesn't have the forum account :"Im not playing Stick Empires anymore and I'm cancelling my subscription. Untill the bugs and the lags I see just now is fixed. I'm not playing."

Side note: He also said more about the game but I don't think it's needed.
Well, that's it...I just posting this for him.

Seadefen
11-25-2012, 04:34 AM
Well, I quit too, and many others quit as well, but it is not necessary for everyone to go to the forum and say "Hey I'm quitting, quitting until it improves." Just, I don't wanna make it looks like a strike.
The game's situation is unhappy atm, though. We hate that and the provider doesn't want that, either. We sympathize with them and know that they are trying to fix it right in the next patch. As the lag affect my scores, I will pause my serious playing and only join a few friendly matches.

300noob
11-25-2012, 04:50 AM
Well, I quit too, and many others quit as well, but it is not necessary for everyone to go to the forum and say "Hey I'm quitting, quitting until it improves." Just, I don't wanna make it looks like a strike.
The game's situation is unhappy atm, though. We hate that and the provider doesn't want that, either. We sympathize with them and know that they are trying to fix it right in the next patch. As the lag affect my scores, I will pause my serious playing and only join a few friendly matches.

Uhm yes, you got the point but im not the one who wanted to post...just saying...
I'm also sick of getting defeat and kicked out of the board due to many things...but i still play...I don't care about rank anymore and so far it keep me happy...

Seadefen
11-25-2012, 04:54 AM
Hey how does your title change to Katyusha? :o

Edit: ah ah, got the answer, lol.