PDA

View Full Version : So I fucking animated

Shensurei
11-25-2012, 04:12 PM
So yeah, after about....a year of collecting rust, I made something.
And it's....eh. It's kinda eh.

http://www.fileize.com/view/a606b863-7a1/

I'm not really sure if CnC will help, but eh. Give it anyway.
(I know the ball bounces the wrong way)

Patt The ODST
11-25-2012, 04:23 PM
FXBNBMJNOJMPJMAENBIJNAB&GOUG&T*&^T)678e6r876iW%BW^UV^%BJU#B^ n5eu6%^Ne56uNBeu6

Way to go man! By the way if you see this tell mikematic to animate that fucking ball.
@Patt

Xero
11-25-2012, 04:25 PM
FXBNBMJNOJMPJMAENBIJNAB&GOUG&T*&^T)678e6r876iW%BW^UV^%BJU#B^n5eu6%^Ne56uNBeu6

Lol fag

It's abit wobbly, but pretty eased as well (Idk what to call that).
What's with the dude stopping halfway to the floor though? that's like, not cool bro. :L

Ghombeat
11-25-2012, 04:26 PM
FXBNBMJNOJMPJMAENBIJNAB&GOUG&T*&^T)678e6r876iW%BW^UV^%BJU#B^n5eu6%^Ne56uNBeu6

Way to go man! By the way if you see this tell mikematic to animate that fucking ball.
@Patt

Oh, i just found the CnC.

Mr. Evil
11-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Oh Em Gee, dis eez kewl, Shen. <3

Shensurei
11-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Lol fag
LOL IKR

It's abit wobbly, but pretty eased as well (Idk what to call that).
It's called "unsteady hands"

What's with the dude stopping halfway to the floor though? that's like, not cool bro. :L
The gray guy or the black guy?

Patt The ODST
11-25-2012, 04:30 PM
OHXEROHIMANIHAVENTSEENYOUINFOREVERYOUWEREMYGREATES TFRIENDIWILLALWAYSRESPECTYOUYOUAREAWESOEMOHMYARCEU SISTHATBOLDFONTOMGWTFBBQILOOOVEBOLDFONTYOUARESOAWE SOMEYOUDIDN'TEVENNOTICETHERESTOFMYPOSTSOIMGONNASAY ILOVEYOUMANTOTALHOMOBECAUSEYOUCALLEDMEAFAGHEYHOWYO UDOINMANSERIOUSLYSERIOUSLYDUDEDUDEBROFUCKINGBROLEV ELIFINDYOUATTRACTIVETHATSNOTAGAYJOKETHATSAREFERENC ETOGAMEGRUMPSWAYTOASSUMEYOUHOMOPHOBICFREAKGOCHILLW ITHALLYOURPINOIBITCHESILOVEYOUALL:f:d:t:l:|:/:}:3:>;d;o:o;F;D;;O;O;EWO;GO5;8ONB5;NO;IBOE;OPBJO;HM N7U8AU[5B=WU59U

wow I type slow

Mr. Evil
11-25-2012, 04:31 PM
OHXEROHIMANIHAVENTSEENYOUINFOREVERYOUWEREMYGREATES TFRIENDIWILLALWAYSRESPECTYOUYOUAREAWESOEMOHMYARCEU SISTHATBOLDFONTOMGWTFBBQILOOOVEBOLDFONTYOUARESOAWE SOMEYOUDIDN'TEVENNOTICETHERESTOFMYPOSTSOIMGONNASAY ILOVEYOUMANTOTALHOMOBECAUSEYOUCALLEDMEAFAGHEYHOWYO UDOINMANSERIOUSLYSERIOUSLYDUDEDUDEBROFUCKINGBROLEV ELIFINDYOUATTRACTIVETHATSNOTAGAYJOKETHATSAREFERENC ETOGAMEGRUMPSWAYTOASSUMEYOUHOMOPHOBICFREAKGOCHILLW ITHALLYOURPINOIBITCHESILOVEYOUALL:f:d:t:l:|:/:}:3:>;d;o:o;F;D;;O;O;EWO;GO5;8ONB5;NO;IBOE;OPBJO;HM N7U8AU[5B=WU59U

tl;dr.

Patt The ODST
11-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Gworuwordzel aworfworeworewornworoworowornzel swortworiworkworpworaworgworezel.
Aworyworeworszel Tworawormworewornzel.

tl;dr

Xero
11-25-2012, 04:34 PM
tl;dr.

indeed

The gray guy or the black guy?

Grey guy, like. wtf man?

Patt The ODST
11-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Xero get that bipolarness checked out

Shensurei
11-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Grey guy, like. wtf man?
Is meant to be funny, i couldn't think of anything else.

Xero
11-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Is meant to be funny, i couldn't think of anything else.

Maybe the ball misses, does a full revolution then hits you on the back of the head? idk

Shensurei
11-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Maybe the ball misses, does a full revolution then hits you on the back of the head? idk
Like I said, I couldn't really think of anything else at the time.

but lol maybe I'll try that next time.

Devour
11-25-2012, 04:45 PM

wow I type slow

Gworuwordzel aworfworeworewornworoworowornzel swortworiworkworpworaworgworezel.
Aworyworeworszel Tworawormworewornzel.

tl;dr

Holy shit, guys. Mashing your keyboard isn't very funny, it's just blatant spam. Don't do that anymore.

Shensurei
11-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Devour....with all due respect, what you POSTED is spam :I
Wouldn't it have been easier to send him a pm?

plzdontkillme

Xero
11-25-2012, 04:50 PM

plzdontkillme

isn't it his job to hand out warnings?

Shensurei
11-25-2012, 04:52 PM
isn't it his job to hand out warnings?
I thought warnings were sent as PMs.
Maybe I'm wrong.

Patt The ODST
11-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Shensurei I'm glad you made this- but does this mean you are getting back on the horse? Will serious animations follow this, or RHG chalenges? I would suggest slowly easing yourself in.

Devour
11-25-2012, 04:58 PM

plzdontkillme
Nope, it wouldn't have been easier. And posting what I posted here would be better in every way, because then everyone viewing this thread would see that they need to stop posting so offtopic in Flash threads.
And yeah this post is offtopic, but that's because I'm warning you folks. It's my job.

Shensurei
11-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Oh, that makes sense.
Okay Devour thanks :D

Scooty
11-25-2012, 05:26 PM
that wind up looks more like a shotput, and the ball just bounced randomly askew. Other than that it was good.

Shensurei
11-27-2012, 10:03 AM
that wind up looks more like a shotput, and the ball just bounced randomly askew. Other than that it was good.
The bounce was my fault, I wasnt really paying attention to where it was headed lol.
The windup I couldn't really discern how else to animate....Or maybe I was just being lazy. Eh.

I never really got the hang of movements. Someone teach them to me please.

Scooty
11-27-2012, 03:38 PM
The bounce was my fault, I wasnt really paying attention to where it was headed lol.
The windup I couldn't really discern how else to animate....Or maybe I was just being lazy. Eh.

I never really got the hang of movements. Someone teach them to me please.
Go outside. Pick up a rock. Throw the rock. Remember how your arm moved. Translate it into flash.

Shensurei
11-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Go outside. Pick up a rock. Throw the rock. Remember how your arm moved. Translate it into flash.
But it's like -8 degrees outside :I
I get your point, I'm just sayin lol.
I'll try it.

Scooty
11-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Go outside. Pick up a snowball. Throw the snowball. Remember how your arm moved. Translate it into flash.

Fix'd it for ya.

SyaddadKazama
11-27-2012, 09:14 PM
awesome, dude!!!!
*giving a 'big hand' to shen* :D