PDA

View Full Version : Why is premium a monthly fee?

usbfridge
11-26-2012, 06:15 PM
I understand this is "sort of" an MMO now, but why not just increase the price and allow people to purchase "permanant premium"? I know you probably would make alot more money, but you could make it really expensive so you can jump-start your funds early on and make alot of great content with your new resources.

...on a side note, will there ever be more races other than order and chaos (not now, but in the future)? And if they are added, will they be exclusive to premiums?

Tecness2
11-27-2012, 03:37 PM
I understand this is "sort of" an MMO now, but why not just increase the price and allow people to purchase "permanant premium"? I know you probably would make alot more money, but you could make it really expensive so you can jump-start your funds early on and make alot of great content with your new resources.

...on a side note, will there ever be more races other than order and chaos (not now, but in the future)? And if they are added, will they be exclusive to premiums?
I have no idea about the first part, but there are only 2 (maybe 3ish) people working on this...so new resources is mainly time.

And there might be possible future races, but nothing has been said so far.

usbfridge
11-27-2012, 05:25 PM
I have no idea about the first part, but there are only 2 (maybe 3ish) people working on this...so new resources is mainly time.

And there might be possible future races, but nothing has been said so far.

Thanks for the reply, this really clears things up for me.

Dracus94
11-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Probably because it's in beta right now, and they want you to try the race first and now pay a large sum for something you actually didn't want/need.