PDA

View Full Version : Sword Fight 30 fps

fb man
11-27-2012, 07:40 PM
This was one of my first legitimate sword fight animations, and this is also my first attempt at 30 fps. The 30 fps thing sort of happened on accident, after I finished the beginning, it just seemed too slow at 24 fps, and I just worked off of that after it. I think it came out really well, I'm proud of it :3

http://www.fileize.com/view/646c82a8-d5f/

C&C would be appreciated, but its not necessary, i suppose :/

Scooty
11-27-2012, 08:43 PM
My only issue is the sword twirl. I've never seen anyone swing a sword like that. Other than that, it was indeed something to be proud of. Nice work.

[K2]
11-27-2012, 09:49 PM
Yor blood is the illest shit lol love it

Xrebellion
11-28-2012, 04:04 AM
The move when the sword was thrust in to the head seemed to lack force or had the wrong easing for me.
Other than that, it's really good.

stickmakerflash
11-28-2012, 05:52 AM
Nice animation.

Salt
11-28-2012, 06:40 AM
I really like your style. You use a graphic tablet, right?

dabigE13
11-28-2012, 09:34 AM
the guy on the left had some strange resizing on the head... there might be other stuff but thats all i noticed right off the bat! :)

fb man
11-28-2012, 01:00 PM
My only issue is the sword twirl. I've never seen anyone swing a sword like that. Other than that, it was indeed something to be proud of. Nice work.
Yeah i was just trying to add in some silly unrealistic style, its kind of a goofy animation, like how the second guy dramatically bounces back up after his initial hit is deflected. That's just how i like to animate sometimes :/

;800518']Yor blood is the illest shit lol love it

The move when the sword was thrust in to the head seemed to lack force or had the wrong easing for me.
Other than that, it's really good.
Yeah, like i said before its sort of a goofy animation, so i didnt want immense amounts of force. I was sort of going for a type of fighting where they didnt really want to kill each other, just a skirmish kind of thing

Nice animation.
thanks

I really like your style. You use a graphic tablet, right?
Yes, i always use the pressure tool, thats how i can get the cool blood strokes and stuff like that :/

the guy on the left had some strange resizing on the head... there might be other stuff but thats all i noticed right off the bat! :)
Yeah there was quite a bit of resizing actually, i fixed up a good amount of it, but this is my 3rd attempt to get back in the swing of things, still a tad rusty after a break from animating