PDA

View Full Version : Some tips for people playing as Order vs Order

WiseWoodrow
11-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Here is what I have, tips for you that I formulated:
1. Always purchase a castle archer early on - If the enemy tries to raid you at the beginning
with 2-4 swordwrath or something, you will find a single castle archer can hold off small groups of foe.
2. Don't forget to send your miners to mine. They don't automatically mine when you start, don't end up getting destroyed because you forgot that simple step.
3. Purchase the miner wall early on. Helps a good bit at blocking damage, especially if you have castle archers/archidon that can stand behind the wall and headshot the enemies as they attempt to break the wall.

~Posting more as I think of things~
Feel free to post your own tips & tricks!

xzibit258
11-29-2012, 02:02 PM
what is your se account i want to play a match against you and we already do post are own tips and strategy thats why there are other threads duhhhhh and this strategy you posted isnt very detailed and will fail unless your playing a dumb opponet or you make it work in your advantage buying miner wall will not help simply just something that youll end up wasting money on.

stickman311
12-24-2012, 02:45 AM
This strategy wont work against 3 miners and i would attack you with one spearton if i had the money