PDA

View Full Version : An offensive quick strategy

Bladed Fire
11-30-2012, 02:55 AM
1.Train three swordwraths and make the two miners mining while the swordwraths conquering the middle.
IF they have troops there, fight. SPACEBAR to select your swordwraths and make them attack one troop together, this will increase winning chance.
2.Use the gold to train one more swordwrath and a miner. Make the miner mining while the swordwrath come to the middle tower.
3.One more miner for mining and spearton.
IF Allbowtrosses came, 3 archidons.
4.A meric for healing.
5.Gather more spearton( 6 and above), archidon(5),meric(2) and swordwrath(5).
6.When you are training troops, make 2 more miners for mining and 2 more for praying and get miner hustle and tower spawn.
7.Magikill if you want.
8.2 giants at least or only one.
9.ATTACK!!!
This strategy will only win for about 50%.

xzibit258
11-30-2012, 01:43 PM
This strategy is old as the game is as well also this can be countered very easily.
first the time you'll waste on making five swordwrath i could have already made a castle archer and archer plus three swordwrath and have about three to four miners mining [i am not going to post anything about how my strategy could counter this though because sometimes you just cant let the cat out of the bag] instead all of you who are a little late to the game and the forums go look at the other threads and make sure this strategy isn't already up here please... and don't make a new strategy thread until its actually NEW

Bladed Fire
12-01-2012, 01:45 AM
Well, I didn't approach the castle archer anyway without my speartons, your 3 swordwraths and an archidon just can't beat 5 swordwraths.

xzibit258
12-06-2012, 01:12 PM
maybe true but i have a new strategy that will make my others seem worthless but i am affriad i wont post it on the forms until a little time goes by and i have perfected it