PDA

View Full Version : CaptainCorps, please behave like a man.

NorthKorean
11-30-2012, 03:14 PM
I know you are the top one, Corp, you are good, that's no wonder. BUT you needn't to use many clones to bring my rank down, by your skilled playing together with the clones low ratings. Very but I have to say: I hate that, and I spit on that! My dear!

You may be good at playing, noone criticize that; I am not as good as you but I am better than some others, too. And I deserve the rank I am at. To gain it, my time spent, my sweat shed, my electricity consumed, all the things are much harder than you top 1 with just a finger flip to win a match. So, please respect it, or at least, respect the leader board which you are on. Do not use control low-rating account to ruin the hard work of other players; you cannot do that just because you play well, understand?

About stronger one beating weaker one, it is easy to understand. I used to bully few guys, too. But I only used THIS account to bully, not anyother, so that the loser will just lose the points he deserves, not TOO MUCH like when losing against your clones. Even if you defeat your opponent, give them honour, instead of using them as toys for making up your stupid clones' virtual reputation because noone respects it.

I won't say I hate you, because you don't deserve those words, my dear. If you have too much time and energy and electricity to spend, then please spen them in something more useful or atleast play this game as fair as a mannered human being could.

300noob
12-06-2012, 10:43 PM
I know you are the top one, Corp, you are good, that's no wonder. BUT you needn't to use many clones to bring my rank down, by your skilled playing together with the clones low ratings. Very but I have to say: I hate that, and I spit on that! My dear!

You may be good at playing, noone criticize that; I am not as good as you but I am better than some others, too. And I deserve the rank I am at. To gain it, my time spent, my sweat shed, my electricity consumed, all the things are much harder than you top 1 with just a finger flip to win a match. So, please respect it, or at least, respect the leader board which you are on. Do not use control low-rating account to ruin the hard work of other players; you cannot do that just because you play well, understand?

About stronger one beating weaker one, it is easy to understand. I used to bully few guys, too. But I only used THIS account to bully, not anyother, so that the loser will just lose the points he deserves, not TOO MUCH like when losing against your clones. Even if you defeat your opponent, give them honour, instead of using them as toys for making up your stupid clones' virtual reputation because noone respects it.

I won't say I hate you, because you don't deserve those words, my dear. If you have too much time and energy and electricity to spend, then please spen them in something more useful or atleast play this game as fair as a mannered human being could.

heh heh, nicely said it.
here's a tip for ya : don't care about rank and he can't piss you off. he will see it's pointless to bring a guy rank down when he don't care.

neckromorph
12-06-2012, 10:52 PM
who is captain cock

RUMMAKER
12-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Wow I didn't know there were so much hate for CC. And don't let ranks get to u. With the state the game Is in ranking doesn't say much(fix lag); lots of players fluctuate between 5-20

Tecness2
12-07-2012, 01:49 PM
300noob, why did you have to bump this -_-

300noob
12-08-2012, 04:34 AM
300noob, why did you have to bump this -_-

You asked me and i'll ask you the same.

Tecness2
12-08-2012, 09:28 AM
You asked me and i'll ask you the same.
Bumping, is when you post on an old thread, that hasn't been posted on in a while.
Or when you post multiple times in the same thread, just so it gets moved up.