PDA

View Full Version : Kick & Super Punch Test

Tecktosha
11-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Here's my little combo of a punch,kick and super punch!
http://filz.us/9tZ

TheDrunkCake
11-30-2012, 04:26 PM
nice man

Scooty
11-30-2012, 04:52 PM
The movements were completely sporadic. His arms are kept close to his body for the whole animation, and randomly extend during certain parts. That just makes it look jumpy, and the extensions themselves are unnecessary. If you really want to include them, at least lead up to them, and make the position last longer than 1 frame. The hits also didn't seem to have much impact. His follow-through had the exact same speed as the build up, making it look like the fist just glided through the other guy's face. There was also the issue of the frame-rate, though I couldn't tell if it was that, or you were just double-framing out the ass. You could also work on the reactions of the victim when he gets hit. Most of his reaction-animations just have him get sort of nudged back, (which lasts for only 1 frame for some reason) and then he just snaps right back into place. The movements themselves could also use some easing, and definitely some fluidity instead of 1 frame showing a change in momentum, and then the adjacent frame showing the momentum changing back. The very end of the animation where the guy flies off the screen really confused me, because it seemed like he started slow, then sped up infinitely whilst traveling in a horizontal line with no drop whatsoever. Maybe watch some tuts concerning the basic physics of a fight.