PDA

View Full Version : Easy mode, for us noobs

Luzoto
11-30-2012, 10:54 PM
I started off this game in hardmode, and to be quite honest...I suck. I would take an unbelievably long time to beat each level (half an hour on the fifth level, but I just HAD to), and although the challenge is quite enjoyable, others don't seem to like it. I certainly had trouble with the fourth level, but people are saying they can't beat it at ALL. Maybe there should be an easy mode that just starts you off with a little more, or the enemy a little less, so that people who aren't great at strategy games can still play Stick Wars without having to switch back and forth from the game to a walkthrough.

One more thing, a bit off-topic here, the first level is unbelievably easy, even for normal. I conquered the enemy in less than three minutes and had a full army of 60 swordswrath before I finished the A.I. off. Fun times, but it should give at least a little challenge for rushers.

Tecness2
11-30-2012, 11:00 PM
I started off this game in hardmode, and to be quite honest...I suck. I would take an unbelievably long time to beat each level (half an hour on the fifth level, but I just HAD to), and although the challenge is quite enjoyable, others don't seem to like it. I certainly had trouble with the fourth level, but people are saying they can't beat it at ALL. Maybe there should be an easy mode that just starts you off with a little more, or the enemy a little less, so that people who aren't great at strategy games can still play Stick Wars without having to switch back and forth from the game to a walkthrough.

One more thing, a bit off-topic here, the first level is unbelievably easy, even for normal. I conquered the enemy in less than three minutes and had a full army of 60 swordswrath before I finished the A.I. off. Fun times.
Several things,
Bring your difficulty down?
there is an easy mode.
The first mission is the tutorial....it should be unbelievably easy, even for insane.

jerrytt
11-30-2012, 11:31 PM
i finished 11 levels in hard mode. the only one i had trouble on was the dead level.

Azxc
12-01-2012, 07:54 AM
insane mode is TOO EASY until the marrowkai level =.=
used 10 mins to pwn each level

Luzoto
12-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Not EVERYONE finds the game this easy, Azxc and jerrytt. Also, Tecness, I can't sense sarcasm over the internet, but I'm pretty sure normal seems to be the easiest, unless there's an easy mode button hidden in the difficulty selection screen.

Azxc
12-02-2012, 01:07 AM
Tell us how you play? Maybe we can give you tips

devay99
12-02-2012, 02:05 AM
uummm im playin in normal mode, and i still stuck at westwind level -_-

Azxc
12-02-2012, 04:48 AM
I use ninjas to beat them
Just spam ninjas and stealth in front of them and wipe them out :3

devay99
12-02-2012, 06:59 AM
I use ninjas to beat them
Just spam ninjas and stealth in front of them and wipe them out :3

you are talkin to me, right? lol
i think thats good idea, i will try it

neckromorph
12-02-2012, 07:01 AM
i use ninja and meric with order and still using like that with chaos, until they use the flying thinging so i use giant, the last battle kind of easy

Luzoto
12-02-2012, 09:26 AM
uummm im playin in normal mode, and i still stuck at westwind level -_-

My strategy was to get 2 magikill, five archers, 5 merics, and the rest speartons. I would send in my archers and very slowly try to lure a few swordswrath from their army here and there, and next thing you know, they're lost the driving power of their force. You can then charge with speartons, and the archidon/magi/merics have no chance. It might take a while to get this army though.

EDIT: Using Shadowrath/Shinobi or a large pack of archidons to lure in melee units is unbelievably effective pretty much anywhere so far for me.

devay99
12-02-2012, 09:27 PM
hhmm.. Okay i will try it too, thanks btw