PDA

View Full Version : Get sucked at the Marrowkai level

Azxc
12-01-2012, 07:43 AM
I play it in insane mode, researched cure, shinobi 2, castle archers 2 and Giant 2
Those skills are very good against the levels BEFORE the Marrowkai level..... =.= but not for skeletons
I tried many different ways to kill the cunning skeletons...

Way 1: Swordwarths with rage.... can kill 2-3 skeletons but pwned by wingtons and zombie later
Way 2: 5-6 Archidons... able to kill a few skeletons but no match with crawlers then juggerknight later
Way 3: Shadowrath, because he is so expensive, I am not able to deploy more of them, TWO cunning skeletons took turns reaped my ninja and pwned him....

Haven't tried out spearton: but I think Marrowkai reaper skill will pwn them
Crossbow or Giants: Too slow! My statue would already being crashed, and giants will be useless under reaper attacks

The Chaos army is too strong even at the beginning and always disturb my miners, so I won't have enough power to build up a strong counter attack.....
Anyone know how to beat it?... With my set of researched skills?
If I have castle archer level 3 and wall... I can use the archidon way to defeat them...
But so pity.... I didn't research them

And I suggest that we should be able to reset our research points... As I don't wanna play the whole game again that waste lots of time

P.S. I will have my exam next week, I have to finish this game quickly lol, damn those skeletons %*(@&(&(@)*%()!^*^&*

jerrytt
12-01-2012, 08:20 AM
lol im stuck at that lvl too, except its on hard mode. btw, what does their beggining army consist of that makes them able to attack your miners? for me its a marrowkai, a wingadon(eclipsor) and a crawler. I usually have no trouble holding them off in the beggining, but its later, when their op economy outmatches mine that my defences crumble. I think they start with 8 gold and 2 mana.

Btw i have castle archer 3, shinobi 2, cure, tower spawn 1, shield bash. I tryed the archer and wall tactic before but it doesnt work very well. You can hold them off for awhile, but later when they get giants and a few juggerknights your screwed, plus the fact that their eclipsors target your archers behingd walls. The tower spawn isnt very helpful as you seldom can hold the tower long enough for The upgrade to finish.

i beat it. SPOILER BELOW if you want to do it yourself

in the beggining i made 3 swordwrath. i just charged right through the enemy and hacked at their miners. If you manage to kill their miners then make a small army and a castle archer. try to survive their onslaught, and when their done, kill their statue It seems to be the only way to win the later levels, when they practicaly outnember you 2 to 1

Azxc
12-02-2012, 04:51 AM
I gave up and restart it in normal mode and finished it =.=
The final level is quite funny,
I WILL FINISH THE INSANE MODE RIGHT AFTER the exam :D :D :D
I believe that just pick up the right upgrades and I will surely beat those marrowkai easily, just research castle archers and wall instead of giants upgrade

asdfstick
12-02-2012, 06:58 AM
The marrowkia is the only level i'm stuck on( insane). They keep on reaping my strong units :(

jerrytt
12-02-2012, 09:44 AM
plz dont spoil Axzc. :P

Azxc
12-03-2012, 06:51 AM
plz dont spoil Axzc. :P

=.= lol

The Marrowkai keep reaping our units and it is greatly annoying
Will the skeleton has the AI to choose their target?
I discovered that they will only reaper the one who is the closest to them
maybe walls can block the reapers

jerrytt
12-03-2012, 05:25 PM
They tend to try and reaper the walls, yeah, but their hell fists still sometimes damga archers behing the wall

nick78976
12-04-2012, 03:18 AM
for me the best thing to do is early rushing. assemble early troops, claim the center tower and attack the miners first berfore the crawlers n deads n etc. then ignore the castle dead. it worked for me. hard mode. but had to do many tries to devise the strat.

SSDRWH0
12-07-2012, 08:40 PM
believe that just pick up the right upgrades and I will surely beat those marrowkai easily, just research castle archers and wall instead of giants upgrade

You were onto something good there. It took me 3 game restarts and many attempts to use the walls in order to help slowly build up my troops (getting the giant+meric combo). I also picked up an albowtross there too...

Now to play the final 2 levels... ugh...

lntrepid
12-11-2012, 11:28 PM
I just rushed it with all Swordswrath and the beginning Albowtross, because the Magikill got hit by the annoying reaper spell... uggh...

But I amassed a huge army of swordswrath and rushed it, it was really easy if you go attacking right at the beginning. I think that if you try to play defensive, it won't work at all. Once they get two-three marrokai, you're doomed unless you got some good Shadowrath to save your statue.

jerrytt
12-12-2012, 01:36 PM
its possible to play defensive on insane, provided you have 3 castle archer upgrades and miner walls. just spam archers and giants.

Azxc
12-13-2012, 02:51 AM
Interpid: I just rushed it with all Swordswrath and the beginning Albowtross, because the Magikill got hit by the annoying reaper spell... uggh...
But I amassed a huge army of swordswrath and rushed it, it was really easy if you go attacking right at the beginning. I think that if you try to play defensive, it won't work at all. Once they get two-three marrokai, you're doomed unless you got some good Shadowrath to save your statue.

My reply: lol, I used archidons with one to two giants with walls (like jerrytt said) to defeat them....
the wingtons and the zombie poison and marrowkai dead fists pwn swordwraths....

you beated it in insane mode o.O ? Amazing...

SSDRWH0
12-15-2012, 07:55 PM
@ Azxc

I used the same wall strat on the 2nd last lvl, and I ended up making him spam miners to the pint where I had 5 giants and at last 6-7 merics xD

Yeah, being defensive does work if you know how to build walls at the right time...

Juice Box
12-22-2012, 07:48 AM
LOL I had a hard time there, too, on Insane. Freakin' Reapers...

The thing about Marrowkai is that they're good against swarms and small but elite armies. You could spawn tons of Swordwrath, but they'd get pwnd by those Hell Fists. Or you could try assassinating them with Shadowrath, but they'd end up dead because of Reapers.

So what did I do? Well, I immediately attacked with what little you have from the beginning. That Albowtross and that Magikill, send 'em in! I usually take down some of their Miners and tell some survivors to go back to my base. After that, I rinse and repeat. I never let them build up their army, and I make sure that very few die in my raids. Never tell your units to kill as many as they can and just die. When they have seriously low health, like when a Spearton has one and a half bar left or a Shadowrath one bar left, tell them to go back to base and heal up. It's better than replacing the unit. Of course, Swordwrath are an exception lol.