PDA

View Full Version : westwind

dwcraig
12-01-2012, 07:45 AM
seems like nothing i do works....can anyone give me a tip...

Luzoto
12-01-2012, 10:00 AM
What difficulty are you on? I usually start with a few miners and bowmen, and I harass the enemy using my bowmen until they've lost their swordswrath for a while. Then, I build up around five archidon and a really big pack of speartons, with six merics and two magikill. I get a castle miner, miner hustle, and passive income, and wait for them to come. When they come with what's presumably a big pack of swordswrath and speartons, use your magikill fireballs to obliterate the swordswrath and let your speartons handle the rest, but KEEP YOUR ARMY BACK until it's maxed out. Build up a lot of money and mana, then send your miners to death for some extra speartons and archidon. Once entirely full, wait for the enemy to strike again, and then charge back while re-spawning the troops you lost, fireballing swordswrath. If they don't charge for a while, get three archidon and lure the swordswrath and speartons to their doom (if they come in small numbers, they'll run away after chasing you at a certain point), then rush the remaining magi and archidon. If they all come, retreat and use above strategy).

Oh wait, this is on normal mode. You ARE doing that, right? ._.

petmuju
12-01-2012, 08:14 PM
How to easily win normal mode: Spam Speartons, Archidons and Merics with cure. Also have at least one giant and one Magikill with all abilities.

But I lost just once...
Because I forgot a castle archer so don't forget a castle archer! XD

Azxc
12-02-2012, 03:55 AM
I used to beat it in insane mode, spamming ninjas and rushed to their statue and I won lol
But take a few turns to play trick with their main army before you rush, stealth in front of them and assassinate some of them and go garrsion and rest until their hit point is full
After you think it is weak enough, rush their statue
If your ninjas have low hit point when you are dealing with the statue, retreat
Repeat those steps :P

You may also make two groups of ninjas, take turns to disturb their army or hit the statue or do both at once lol

The key point is let your old ninjas alive, and make new ninjas, stack up and build up a ninja army.That is how I won

dwcraig
12-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Thank you for all the comments and pointers...i was able to beat it by just sitting back and building up archers....had 4 mercs for heal and then waited...took a bit of time but in the ends worked....thanks again...