PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Stances

Tecness2
12-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Okay, as we currently have it, we have hold position, and MASSIVE DISTANCE ATTACK STANCE! WOOO.
So, this suggestion is for more stances.

Hold Position: Only attack enemies that are within attacking range.

Retaliate: Like hold position, but if he's attacked by an archer, he will run and attack the archer, then run back after a certain distance.

Guard Position: Will move to engage enemies but will not go far from his starting position, will run back if he leaves it.

Patrol Position: Set two points, and patrol between them, a mobile guard position.

Aggressive Position: What we currently have.

Hold Fire: Will not attack, but can still move. WOULD BE GREAT FOR MONKS.

Dracus94
12-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Yes, this! ^
even if I feel like some of these might be slightly repetitive.

Tecness2
12-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Yes, this! ^
even if I feel like some of these might be slightly repetitive.
Repetitive?

Dracus94
12-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Retaliate and guard position seem a bit repetitive.
Also, hold fire could probably be changed. Maybe it could be simply be built into the merics instead of being a whole new stance.

HaDiXx
12-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Excellent! I wish this were real stances because I hate when monks fight in the front lines instead of healing the front lines.

Bladed Fire
12-04-2012, 03:55 AM
Now the merics can't even heal my troops until I command them to go nearer, they wouldn't go themselves!

S-Critical
12-04-2012, 02:05 PM
^ same here, they have to get up close and personal.
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

this isnt even funny but i did it anyway

300noob
12-05-2012, 06:43 AM
i think this is where to post this.
why the stance of the swordwrath changed? now they standing just like in stickwar 1

brockemon
12-05-2012, 11:10 AM
I will look into the Merics attacking when they shouldn't be. I don't think we will be adding new stances for now however but may consider it in the future.

300noob
12-07-2012, 06:26 AM
maybe meric should keep its attack....but the detect enemy range should be reduced....i once saw a meric run at enemies that barely visble on the map while my spearton and swordwrath did nothing even though they're closer to enemies. make the meric have less detection range than spearton and swordwrath and give them better range on detecting wounded units that need to heal/cure.
i want to keep the meric attack because there is one time merics saved my miners...4 newly spawned meric beat 2 spearton that ran pass my defense, they failed to kill any miner or meric...hehe...