PDA

View Full Version : M0ntana's Help Deask - Now Open For Service

m0ntana
12-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Hello!
M0ntana here, and it seems that some people are having trouble beating campaign.
Well, I just finished it, and I know some fast and good ways to beat it also :)
If your having trouble on any level, just ask me, and I'll tell you the strategy I used to beat it.
After I see your post to the thread on what you need help with, I'll post it on this thread.

Missions people need help with:
None yet, so reply back to this thread if you need help on any missions.

dwcraig
12-02-2012, 01:12 PM
how bout the winged archers....cant seem to beat them on easy no matter what combo i use

asdfstick
12-02-2012, 08:01 PM
how bout the winged archers....cant seem to beat them on easy no matter what combo i use

It's pretty simple especially on easy( really it's normal mode). Have at least a group of swordwraths or speartons to take out the ground infantry and to distract the eclipsor(s) and have the archers( 5-20) only target the eclipsors.

Hope this helps.

Azxc
12-03-2012, 06:54 AM
Yea, but remember don't put most of the resources on the swordwraths or speartons
Use at least 4-5 archers
You may also use a giant as a meat shield and put some medics and archers behind him :3

m0ntana
12-03-2012, 07:05 AM
anymore questions?

petmuju
12-03-2012, 08:42 AM
How do I beat second level on hard mode. XD

They spam loads of Archidons and I can't stop them...

m0ntana
12-03-2012, 03:31 PM
You should get: miner wall (optional), speartons, and archers.

jerrytt
12-03-2012, 05:37 PM
How do I beat second level on hard mode. XD

They spam loads of Archidons and I can't stop them...

By second level do you mean the archidon level?
Get one castle archer, stay on the defensive, research rage. Get 2 rows of speartons and 1 row of swordwrath. Charge at their position with your swordwrath behind the speartons, use rage to catch up and slaughter the archers., kill a few and let them retreat. stay at the tower. Now, when you charge again, this time to their base, they wont be able to kite. corner the archers and kill them all, as well as a few miners. once they are effectively crippled, retreat back to your base. then, with your next(and final) wave, destroy their statue.

m0ntana
12-03-2012, 05:56 PM
-.-

xzibit258
12-06-2012, 02:06 PM
can you answer one?

m0ntana
12-06-2012, 02:46 PM
sure, whats ur question?

SSDRWH0
12-06-2012, 10:22 PM
Say, do you know how to beat the marrowkai level on insane mode?

SSDRWH0
12-07-2012, 08:38 PM
nvm, I just beaten that lvl.

Took me a lot of tries to beat the level ><

petmuju
12-13-2012, 07:19 AM
By second level do you mean the archidon level?
Get one castle archer, stay on the defensive, research rage. Get 2 rows of speartons and 1 row of swordwrath. Charge at their position with your swordwrath behind the speartons, use rage to catch up and slaughter the archers., kill a few and let them retreat. stay at the tower. Now, when you charge again, this time to their base, they wont be able to kite. corner the archers and kill them all, as well as a few miners. once they are effectively crippled, retreat back to your base. then, with your next(and final) wave, destroy their statue.

Thanks! It worked well. :)