PDA

View Full Version : Pivot animator trying Flash

Rez
12-03-2012, 07:52 AM
My 2nd Flash ever, still getting used to this shit and I don't have a tablet :(
I know theres a fair bit of resizing, next time I'll animate with guides enabled.

Not sure if this plays fluently for yous, but on my computer it just doesn't wanna play properly - http://www.truploader.com/view/977899

Heres the fla if it lags like a bitch for you to - http://www.mediafire.com/?owrclbpvrpgg1zc

CC would be nice!

Julermud
12-03-2012, 08:40 AM
That is really smooth :D that's all i can say

also reminds me a sligthly bit of Hyun :3

Krakena
12-03-2012, 08:43 AM
OMFG THATS AWESOME! how long have you animated with pivot o.o you have mad skills brah!

TheSage
12-03-2012, 10:17 AM
that's pretty good work you've done there. there's flow, there's smoothness, and the resizing is not very obvious

Rez
12-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Ah the swf plays properly for me now apart from it pausing at the start for some reason.

I started pivot in march this year, you can find my stuff in the pivot section or on DarkDemon - I am an Intermediate.
Thanks for the kind words guys!

jdogg
12-03-2012, 01:20 PM
It's kind of choppy. You heavy space too much, probably because of how low of a frame rate pivot is. Other than that it looks good.

Tecktosha
12-03-2012, 01:59 PM
HOLY PANT'S,IT'S AWESSSSSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEE

KyZ
12-04-2012, 01:30 PM
You should seriously get into animating flash more often. Save up for a tablet, anything, THE COMMUNITY NEEDS YOU!
But seriously you have great skill as a flash animator and I think you should animate with it more often.

Rez
12-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Haha thanks, I'll see what I can do - I'm starting to tire a bit of pivot as it takes time to get it looking right, flaws seem less noticeable in flash which is nice.

Though when pivot 4 comes out the start of next year I may go back to pivot as the amount of features being added is just massive.

Julermud
12-05-2012, 03:59 AM
It's kind of choppy. You heavy space too much, probably because of how low of a frame rate pivot is. Other than that it looks good.

How the fuck is that choppy.....its smooth, nice flow in the attacks.. easing and anticipation is also good