PDA

View Full Version : Lol yeah

Julermud
12-04-2012, 02:05 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/2e64ef00-b93/

So i was bored

S-Critical
12-04-2012, 02:08 PM
i like it, but the red stick when he threw the black stick into the air, he was off the platform and somehow got enough momentum to move back to it. I think the physics are a bit wrong there. But other than that pretty awsome

TheSage
12-04-2012, 02:17 PM
haha nice one, even though i'll have to agree about the physics

Abstraction
12-04-2012, 02:31 PM
i like it, but the red stick when he threw the black stick into the air, he was off the platform and somehow got enough momentum to move back to it. I think the physics are a bit wrong there. But other than that pretty awsome

Agreed, the red stick should have fallen off the platform when he threw the black stick into the air.

Scooty
12-04-2012, 02:34 PM
No, the momentum from throwing him up in the air would carry him up as well, so he wouldn't have fallen down outright. He still would've had the ability to get back on the platform, but the way he simply changed course in mid-air wasn't the best way to do it. Regardless, still a pretty good short.

Abstraction
12-04-2012, 02:47 PM
No, the momentum from throwing him up in the air would carry him up as well

Every action has an equal and OPPOSITE reaction. Throwing someone up would push you down.

Julermud
12-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Maybe the physics are wrong :3 i imagined that when he throwed the person....he kinda pushed himself onto the platform again.
But anyway thanks for CnC