Mikematic
12-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Um... Uh... Like...
:|

I don't even...

techmaru
12-08-2012, 06:39 PM
I don't even......

GOD DAMNIT YOU DONT EVEN WHAT EVERYONE ON SP SHOULD STOP WITH THE PAUSES I said CnC not be a dumbass.

Mikematic
12-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Well there's actually not that much to cnc really... I mean its just a weird looking run... The only thing I could really suggest is to make the thing look more "Full Body" and not "Full Plush toy"

techmaru
12-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Well there's actually not that much to cnc really... I mean its just a weird looking run... The only thing I could really suggest is to make the thing look more "Full Body" and not "Full Plush toy"

This is simple fullbody and its my first :l

Mikematic
12-08-2012, 06:49 PM
This is simple fullbody and its my first :l
Well its alright for a first, but most people when do they a first full body switching from stick, it actually comes out not so bad. I've seen worse than this I think. But yeah, there's still a lot of work to be done. It would be fun to see more FB from you tho.

techmaru
12-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Well its alright for a first, but most people when do they a first full body switching from stick, it actually comes out not so bad. I've seen worse than this I think. But yeah, there's still a lot of work to be done. It would be fun to see more FB from you tho.

Thanks bro.

SkyShift
12-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Pardon for being P1v0t n00bz, but what is a fullbody?

Mr. Evil
12-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Ok, so:
-His arms don't cross whilst he's running, when people run, arm movement is very common.
-The leg at the right jerks so far back it looks very unnatural.
-The leg at the left just slides forward, when running, a person's leg always lands when their foot is furthest forward it can go, nobody drags their foot forward when running.
-The character is always at the same altitude, when people run, their bodies tend to bounce up and down repeatedly.
-His arse flies back unnaturally, a person's torso tends to keep a rather similar shape when running, their arse-hole doesn't jerk backwards.

Tip:
-Watch a video or animated clip of a human person running, then apply the physics and movements to your work here, it's the same as a stick figure run cycle for the most part.

And SkyShift, full body means a human body (or animal) is being animated, not something simple like a stickfigure.

techmaru
12-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Ok, so:
-His arms don't cross whilst he's running, when people run, arm movement is very common.
-The leg at the right jerks so far back it looks very unnatural.
-The leg at the left just slides forward, when running, a person's leg always lands when their foot is furthest forward it can go, nobody drags their foot forward when running.
-The character is always at the same altitude, when people run, their bodies tend to bounce up and down repeatedly.
-His arse flies back unnaturally, a person's torso tends to keep a rather similar shape when running, their arse-hole doesn't jerk backwards.

Tip:
-Watch a video or animated clip of a human person running, then apply the physics and movements to your work here, it's the same as a stick figure run cycle for the most part.

I already know all that it was a test and srsly i got down movement with feet a while ago when i was on pivot/

SkyShift
12-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Well you said CnC, and you got some, why are you being kinda a dick about it? ;~;

techmaru
12-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Well you said CnC, and you got some, why are you being kinda a dick about it? ;~;

What you mean? I can't find anything that looks like me being a dick?? I was just sayin what i got down.... :D lol

Mr. Evil
12-08-2012, 07:05 PM
I already know all that

Judging from this, I don't think you do.

it was a test and srsly i got down movement with feet a while ago when i was on pivot/

Then why was it not applied here?
There's not too much of a difference when it comes to the physics of a basic running loop, so I don't see why this is so different if you already "got down with" the movement.

techmaru
12-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Judging from this, I don't think you do.

Then why was it not applied here?
There's not too much of a difference when it comes to the physics of a basic running loop, so I don't see why this is so different if you already "got down with" the movement.

No i just wanted to see how smooth it would be lol

SkyShift
12-08-2012, 07:09 PM
You were kind of a dick calling someone a total dumb ass when they were pointing out some errors. You said thank you only to the one that complimented you, even though Tamen gave you great advice, you rejected it, though he was trying to help. If you're gonna say CnC, take actual CnC instead of just accepting compliments.

techmaru
12-08-2012, 07:21 PM
You were kind of a dick calling someone a total dumb ass when they were pointing out some errors. You said thank you only to the one that complimented you, even though Tamen gave you great advice, you rejected it, though he was trying to help. If you're gonna say CnC, take actual CnC instead of just accepting compliments.

Oh sorry i wan't thinking i was just doing something else at the time and couldnt put thank and you sorry :/

Stickly
12-08-2012, 07:31 PM
lul, saw some comment battles goin on for a sec.

well, im not one to talk since i only started flash, but i can give u some CnC.
the anim was smooth witch is good. the thing wrong is that the movements arent realistic and the overall animation is hard to follow with it being alil too wobbly.
If u ever get the chance, try getting up and run or something. feel the movement so that when you animate it, it will be believable.
that way you can tell what happens when someone runs, so u can animate it in that moment.

hope this helped :P and if it didnt, then sorry XD

techmaru
12-08-2012, 07:34 PM
lul, saw some comment battles goin on for a sec.

well, im not one to talk since i only started flash, but i can give u some CnC.
the anim was smooth witch is good. the thing wrong is that the movements arent realistic and the overall animation is hard to follow with it being alil too wobbly.
If u ever get the chance, try getting up and run or something. feel the movement so that when you animate it, it will be believable.
that way you can tell what happens when someone runs, so u can animate it in that moment.

hope this helped :P and if it didnt, then sorry XD

THANKS for CnC. LOL

Stickly
12-08-2012, 07:35 PM
NO PROB :)

Yukio
12-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Burn it thats my CnC

techmaru
12-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Burn it thats my CnC

you forgot to say with fire...burn it with fire...

Julermud
12-09-2012, 06:09 AM
I already know all that

Well, why didn't u do it then?

I agree with Tamen.

and instead of saying.....i know all that.....just be cool and say, Thank you master. For taking your time, to get me on the right track.

Harleyg
12-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Well, why didn't u do it then?

I agree with Tamen.

and instead of saying.....i know all that.....just be cool and say, Thank you master. For taking your time, to get me on the right track.

yeah i think tamen gave great cnc :3