PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Tryout

Pox
12-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Well heres my tryout for reverse its my 3rd attempt at angles.

http://www.fileize.com/view/ba7fd8e3-9e5/

Salt
12-09-2012, 11:50 PM
This won't get you into the clan, it's too rushed, just like you said.

Zive
12-10-2012, 08:09 PM
For starters, it was unfinished, rushed, and weird parts here and there. But, the angles weren't bad (the few seconds you showed them). And I also liked the other few seconds of battle that I could make out. And when the grey stick runs out of the last shot, that looks pretty good too.

The point is, it looks like your good at animating and you have a lot of potential here, but I don't think that you'll make it either. If you tried to finish this and make it look more decent, you could have definitely had a chance.

Why don't you give it another go or re-due this one and talk with the clan, see if you can work out a second try (if you didn't make it in)...

Hidro
12-10-2012, 08:35 PM
I like your style, keep it up.
Now for this not to be a spam post, I have to give you some CnC, well, I do have some advice:
Work on slight movements, from the little I saw here, you seem to dominate force, punches and others just fine, though you seem to add little anticipation to you movements, but those are fast things, however the little, slow things can sometimes complicate a bit more, like, when the purplish guy puts away his note, the movements of his arm, are just terrible, its woobly, choppy, and simply bad.
So just practice on those slight movements, maybe do a walk cycle, and pay close attention to the arms and legs, or not a walk cycle, but... something.
Good luck :)