PDA

View Full Version : Strategy For Order Empire

DarknessLight
12-10-2012, 07:11 PM
My rating is 1838 and I want to share with you my strategy. The best army consists of:
7 Speartons
5 Albowtross (With Blazing Bolts)
1 Meric
And 1 giant

(If you run out of population send some of your miners to your enemies so he can kill them)

Okay, so I will review how to build this army

Start off with 2 miners, put both on gold. Buy another gold miner, and get castle archer. Buy gold miners as soon as you have enough money. When you have 5 gold miners, buy a praying miner. Wait for 300 gold and 100 mana and then research Miner Hustle. Buy 3 more gold miners and 3 more praying miners. So you should have 10 miners on gold and 4 miners praying. (If the enemy does early attacks you may want to buy Miner Wall)

Okay, now buy a Spearton. Keep him in your place because your enemy may have forces in the middle. Buy 1 more Spearton and 1 more Albowtross, and so on until you get 3 Speartan and 2 Albowtross. Now send your forces to the center. If you cannot defeat your opponent (then you suck and I'm ashamed to teach you, but seriously. Buy more Speartan and attack.) When you're at the center, buy Tower Spawn and get Blazing Bolts. Keep adding Speartons and Albowtrosses until you get 7 Spearton and 5 Albowtrosses. Then, buy a Meric. Save up to get Tower Spawn 2, and upgrade your giant fully. Okay, now send 8 of your miners to the enemy, but buy a giant when you're at it. Your miners will be killed to make room for more population.

IF... you're enemy's units are 4 of more giants, go directly to his statue. His giants will not have enough time to destroy your army before his statue crumbles. TRY TO ATTACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Good luck, I haven't lost a single game when I started using this strategy.

Tecness2
12-10-2012, 09:52 PM
My 6 speartons, 6 archidons, 2 magikill, 5 monks, would destroy that.
But not bad.

DarknessLight
12-11-2012, 01:26 PM
My 6 speartons, 6 archidons, 2 magikill, 5 monks, would destroy that.
But not bad.

You are incorrect. The entire point of my strategy is early attack. And besides, Albowtross with blazing bolts is causes 4x more damage than Archidon. There is ABSOLUTELY no use for 5 monks. How else do you think I got my rating?

Tecness2
12-11-2012, 03:20 PM
You are incorrect. The entire point of my strategy is early attack. And besides, Albowtross with blazing bolts is causes 4x more damage than Archidon. There is ABSOLUTELY no use for 5 monks. How else do you think I got my rating?
I was number 3rd overall, I'm currently 18th because I haven't played much lately. There is a lot of reasons for 5 monks.
For example:
1 Giant + 5 monks = 21 population.
3 Giants = 21 population. Which would win?
In this case, strength in numbers.

I can have most of that army ready by 6-7 minutes.
Also, 4x? I think your number is a little....off, if you will.

PsychoticCheez
12-15-2012, 06:10 PM
Start off with 2 miners, put both on gold. Buy another gold miner, and get castle archer. Buy gold miners as soon as you have enough money. When you have 5 gold miners, buy a praying miner. Wait for 300 gold and 100 mana and then research Miner Hustle. Buy 3 more gold miners and 3 more praying miners. So you should have 10 miners on gold and 4 miners praying. (If the enemy does early attacks you may want to buy Miner Wall)

The entire point of my strategy is early attack.

....Ooooookay then ...

Azxc
12-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Start off with 2 miners, put both on gold. Buy another gold miner, and get castle archer. Buy gold miners as soon as you have enough money. When you have 5 gold miners, buy a praying miner. Wait for 300 gold and 100 mana and then research Miner Hustle. Buy 3 more gold miners and 3 more praying miners. So you should have 10 miners on gold and 4 miners praying.

The entire point of my strategy is early attack

lol.... I don't think your plan is an early attack =.=

IF... you're enemy's units are 4 of more giants, go directly to his statue. His giants will not have enough time to destroy your army before his statue crumbles.

I think it is too risky.... your albowtross will die first and then the speartons

mafia10
12-24-2012, 01:09 AM
not bad but try to get an early albowtross around 1:30 and destroy his grounders by the time your albow will die u will have enough money to get a giant for his nunready army
P.S. im 1194 and started yesterday

mafia10
12-24-2012, 01:11 AM
uh tecness i know how great you are but don't you think 6-7 min is a bit too much? i finish most of my battles by 3-7 min

badplayer
12-24-2012, 07:55 AM
mafia, thats because ur rating is terrible and he means 7 mins for a maxed army push

KrayZStick
12-24-2012, 11:05 AM
not bad but try to get an early albowtross around 1:30 and destroy his grounders by the time your albow will die u will have enough money to get a giant for his nunready army
P.S. im 1194 and started yesterday
Don't you start with 1200?

KrayZStick
12-24-2012, 12:07 PM
You don't need albatrosses, just get speartons and rush them. This wins most of the time.
If your enemy does this againts u, quickly replace miner walls as the enemy speartons destroy the first ones. Your castle archers & your own troops can pick them off if you don't have enough gold for any more walls.
When the enemy rushes you, you rush their statue. Now focus on defending you statue as your troops are already attacking the statue.

mafia10
12-25-2012, 10:36 PM
mafia, thats because ur rating is terrible and he means 7 mins for a maxed army push
Dude , i dont think most of u foolish fools know what im talking about
send ur albowtross out on attack, if the try to come at ur castle i have a wall of archidons behind swordwraths
P.S. now im 1502

mafia10
12-25-2012, 10:37 PM
uh huh , they wont even be able to hit me + i have archidons behind a wall of speartons for them

DarknessLight
12-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Don't you start with 1200?

I have changed my strategy with a new account and haven't lost a single game so far.

Bladed Fire
12-28-2012, 06:13 PM
uh huh , they wont even be able to hit me + i have archidons behind a wall of speartons for them

Don't double post.

MiamiBigAL
12-28-2012, 06:16 PM
My rating is 1838 and I want to share with you my strategy. The best army consists of:
7 Speartons
1 Meric
And 1 giant

(If you run out of population send some of your miners to your enemies so he can kill them)

Okay, now buy a Spearton. Keep him in your place because your enemy may have forces in the middle. Buy 1 more Spearton and 1 more Albowtross, and so on until you get 3 Speartan and 2 Albowtross. Now send your forces to the center. If you cannot defeat your opponent (then you suck and I'm ashamed to teach you, but seriously. Buy more Speartan and attack.) When you're at the center, buy Tower Spawn and get Blazing Bolts. Keep adding Speartons and Albowtrosses until you get 7 Spearton and 5 Albowtrosses. Then, buy a Meric. Save up to get Tower Spawn 2, and upgrade your giant fully. Okay, now send 8 of your miners to the enemy, but buy a giant when you're at it. Your miners will be killed to make room for more population.

IF... you're enemy's units are 4 of more giants, go directly to his statue. His giants will not have enough time to destroy your army before his statue crumbles. TRY TO ATTACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Again, I love the reasoning, but this would lose against a high-rating player. I love it when people try and rush my statue. Their armies get annihilated single-handedly by two miner walls (which regenerate when one dies), 3 castle archers, and around 15-16 miners pounding on them. I don't even need an army to stop spearton + statue rush.

snip
12-29-2012, 02:01 AM
yea but if you lose matches and do not win any it may decrease

SolitaryFear
12-29-2012, 09:24 AM
7 Speartons
1 Meric
And 1 giant

This strategy is hopeless. Simply hopeless. What if your opponent gets Resilience? Against a Giant spammer, you would die. I'm not saying spamming Giants is effective, but there simply is another way.