PDA

View Full Version : RHG #1: France vs. Peace

épique
12-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Mine:

http://www.stickpage.com/portal/play/rhg1francevspeace -Im actually very proud of this.

His:

http://www.stickpage.com/portal/play/peacevsfrance -FREAKING EPIK!

MellowVictory
12-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Good Luck!

SCOUNDREL
12-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Peace !
ATW!!!!
Im sorry but Peace you can animate my dear fellow

Epique all your animation that wasn't a hit or an attack was smooth idk how you managed that but it was.

épique
12-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Peace !
ATW!!!!
Im sorry but Peace you can animate my dear fellow

Epique all your animation that wasn't a hit or an attack was smooth idk how you managed that but it was.

learn to speak english please..

Mikematic
12-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Well no lie who won here, this is once again another very one-sided battle.

Epique you really need to work on that stick construction, try using pencil more if that will help. Idk what that was bro, you seemed to be improving, but that was just...

MellowVictory you truly got a mellow victory, I haven't seen much of you around, but i'm looking forward to seeing more of you in the future.

No need to say who wins here tho.

épique
12-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Well no lie who won here, this is once again another very one-sided battle.

Epique you really need to work on that stick construction, try using pencil more if that will help. Idk what that was bro, you seemed to be improving, but that was just...

MellowVictory you truly got a mellow victory, I haven't seen much of you around, but i'm looking forward to seeing more of you in the future.

No need to say who wins here tho.

No. Fucking vote. WE NEED A TRUE WINNAR! even though I fucking lost xD

Mikematic
12-11-2012, 08:03 PM
I voted, I just didn't wanna put you down by directly stating it, lol bruh you could use a mentor.

épique
12-11-2012, 08:06 PM
I voted, I just didn't wanna put you down by directly stating it, lol bruh you could use a mentor. Like who?

Mikematic
12-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Depends really on the type of style you animate, or would like to animate.

So you could basically find an active member, who has similar to yours, and ask him to teach you somethings. Not much to it.

épique
12-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Well I lose. GG mellow.