PDA

View Full Version : TK tryout

Ventus95
12-11-2012, 09:06 PM
This is my second atempt at joining a clan. wish be luck(Also this is as much as i could squeeze in with high school(No sound because searching for new effects))
http://www.fileize.com/view/862d9ec7-1bf/

Xrebellion
12-12-2012, 06:17 AM
Don't be lazy and animate it, all you did were them stopped in a position being shown one by one.
If you're doing ZB style then you're so doing it wrong.
How about watching some tutorials to start animating. Real animating that is.

Ventus95
12-12-2012, 03:46 PM
See i would love to do that, but i'm the kind of person that needs to be taught directly not just watch a tutorial and go(also i've seen pretty much every tutorial on the forum) and i don't know anyone willing to do that. Plus I don't have the time to animate 24-7 with ap classes.

poppetje3D
12-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Looks fine. I can imagine this style where nothing is really moving but still epicish. You will learn by practice. AND A LOT OF IT. There is always room to improve. ;)

Ventus95
12-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Thanks

Pox
12-12-2012, 05:42 PM
See i would love to do that, but i'm the kind of person that needs to be taught directly not just watch a tutorial and go(also i've seen pretty much every tutorial on the forum) and i don't know anyone willing to do that. Plus I don't have the time to animate 24-7 with ap classes.

dafuq?
AP classes aren't hard. But anyway I like it. Maybe if it had more movements it would be even better. But nice try.